PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings! I for a long time wished to tell or say many thanks to all who here to be...

The anonym
14.08.2004, 21:31
Greetings! I for a long time wished to tell or say many thanks to all who here to be, it is literally year nazat people svimi useful everyday advice or councils have rescueed or saved my family. Now I wish to ask advice or council for the best girlfriend. The matter is that has fallen in love with the guy absolutely unworthy it or her (maminkenogo the sonny) which everything nadoditsja at it or her on the maintenance or contents, at it or her is, and he only uses it or this. One year ago they have left also all like would sigh freely, but he is literally one of these days has appeared and has suggested her to marry it or him. She now sits also in the whole days to be loaded. He wants at once the child (it or him should take away in army), and the child is an excuse or a help. While it is our guesses. How to act or arrive, we do not want it or her porerjat, in fact he to her does not allow to communicate with us. Thanks.

oshn
16.08.2004, 09:49
By the Soviet rules it is necessary to have two children that otmazatsja from army, I do not know as now. maminkin, papenkin, - what difference, can at it or her the attitude or relation according to its or her sex bent a-lja mama-the son. And 70 % of the answer as Alla Grigorevna - literaturka from 34 shk used to say, disaccustomed my mum, its or her brother, me and mine mladshego the brother, are in a question, namely in a phrase: " we do not wish it or her to lose, in fact he to her does not allow to communicate with us. " Here tpak here, vu-a-lja!

Herring
17.08.2004, 08:28
You cannot influence its or her decision, in fact it is its or her life. As it trudno-but while pobudte in the party or side.