PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 15 years. I am disappointed in the school friends. They behave, as...

NKi
13.08.2004, 10:39
To me of 15 years. I am disappointed in the school friends. They behave, as though I became them a burden - on changes almost do not approach or suit, and if approach or suit, speak only any joke, or about any computer toy, but never on other subjects: about itself, about the life...
I feel it, and at on me the melancholy, melancholy, grief even more often finds. At lessons in such mood I would like to jump out in a window from a hopelessness, but I do not do or I make it or this (fortunately, I am a Christian, and suicide - a sin).
I very badly converge with people, and I do not wish them to lose, I consider or count as their best friends, I feel well in their environment - but, besides, I kak-as if have bothered them.
Tell or Say, what to me to do or make? Whether my pavors are justified?

Margo
17.08.2004, 06:01
Be not depressed, so you will return nobody. Can at them there were new interests, and you and have not noticed? Then join them (if they, certainly, normal). Also do not go in cycles only in an old circle of friends so you become too dependent on them, and the further, the it can become worse. Expand or dilate a circle of friends (or even friends), try to overcome the nekontaktnost with other people. Etovazhno not only now, and very much it is useful and in the future. My advice or councils are not taken from a ceiling, I was in a similar situation and consequently I know, about what I speak. Believe to me. The main thing is more than confidence, sociability and good mood!