PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me such problem - I do not want with the husband any are intimal...

The anonym
14.08.2004, 19:08
The dear doctor! At me such problem - I do not want any intimate relations with the husband. Thus we easy communicate, certainly there is not all smoothly, but I to it or him;them do not test disgust. But here all that is connected from it or him laskami makes in my almost a sick and shame though before anything similar was not. When all this occurs or happens in a dream I receive mass of positive emotions, and in reality its or his touches are unpleasant to me even. Tell or say please than to me to itself to help or assist?

Zhenya
14.08.2004, 22:59
Y menya ta zhe problema.

Bobrov A.E.
16.08.2004, 06:28
Nevertheless it is desirable to talk personally to the psychotherapist. Most likely your status is connected with intensifying libido (a sexual inclination) after any events (for example, it happens after sorts or labors). The impossibility achievement desirable in such cases sometimes leads opysyvaemym you to signs. In any case a first step to the decision of a problem is comprehension of a problem and attempt of its or her sanction (discussion of problems with the spouse, visiting of the psychotherapist, an introspection).

Inna
17.08.2004, 05:35
At me - too most. Probably, it is any tendency, doctor Boborov?