PDA

Просмотр полной версии : No, at me a small congenital hyperopia:))) Well here, and on the parties or sides...

Kuka
08.08.2004, 10:30
No, at me a small congenital hyperopia:)))
Well here, and on the parties or sides look for the different reasons. Not only to find, but also once again to be convinced, that what you own - can be - the best, that can be. Yes you and itself know:)
About M. - it practically agree.

Calibre
09.08.2004, 17:33
As Erih Fromm has told or said, attitudes or relations between the man and the woman is the market. You choose the best, that can, in conformity with own katirovkoj on that.

Calibre
11.08.2004, 08:08
And on the bill of M. of A.Mne it seems, that for my generation she is almost an idol. At least in my female high school, it was so. There was it 2 years ago. She till now is pleasant to me. I would like to look or appear and keep in 15 20 years not worse, than she. Perhaps, certainly, I do not understand something.

JUlka
12.08.2004, 05:22
Cook of the right to look back on the parties or sides is "not harmful":) And Arbatov to those also it is interesting, that everyone will find in her that with what to agree and what to deny. The person should be many-sided - then she is interesting.

Huch
13.08.2004, 00:18
With your vision it is good to collect mushrooms)

liska
13.08.2004, 03:36
Well is not present, Calibre to look or appear and keep as Arbatov I not hotela-she would look or appear as old * and

Well here
13.08.2004, 23:29
I know the price to what I own. Without the comparative analysis. And a fairy tale I do not think out. Simply I try to write all in one bed or channel, - then and to be mistaken it is not necessary. About m. arbatovu to tell or say nechego-the hysteric woman, rezonersha cheap, an ameba sisjastaja, demokratka h. enova to paint with peroxide, kanote to put on and in a bog, let sings: " I water, I water!.. "

Herring
15.08.2004, 12:21
Arbatov can to like or not like, but to deny, that ona-the person, and that she a taken place woman, I think, can only silly or blind. She the person interesting both many-sided, and ambiguous. Prichem-the nature has initially given her less, than drugim-at it or her complication after polioemilita-she limps. Therefore wears always skirts up to a floor. Here try or taste thus, moreover not being a beauty from rozhdenija-become such what became she. Try to represent such interest for men what represents ona-and till now, by the way..... .tak chto-it is the person deserving an applause and a science)

Well here
16.08.2004, 06:05
It you think, that silly or blind. Is still variant-clever which sees that you do not see. A poliomyelitis? - fairy tales! Who saw, who knows? What degree of deformation? Above, than careerist views ejnyh husbands on testjushku? (((Seledka-heroes are not present! Anyway from it or her to itself the director cheap. In the majority of men causes disgust.

kuka-
17.08.2004, 04:02
I do not agree with you that she took place as the woman. In this case she would be satisfied. And she - all time in a pursuit of that who under an arm or a hand will get. And all this of a fairy tale, that at it or her with the husband Duma Love. Be Love - they would not allow itself to live with the former husband, synovjami-twins and their families in one 3 room hut and povecheram on the general or common kitchen or cuisine to play a chess, ililja what. However to understand the reason of its or her acts it is possible - to be in 15 years is plural and mnogodnevno raped by Georgians is a gift or for nothing does not pass or take place. And now she, certainly, raspolzlas.
Though just 2 3 years ago she on a horse was, for many it very much was unusual. And it is unexpected. From it or her waited for abrupt turns. But it is how much more pleasant - it was female looked always it or her opponentka Olja though she was much more flat and monotonous in estimations. But - more the Woman. And feministok I do not like. Though in something - I respect. But them it is a pity to me, they against itself borjatsja.