PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My God! Well to me to do or make. Already the seventh under the bill has thrown me. Insults...

Renata
08.08.2004, 02:53
My God! Well to me to do or make. Already the seventh under the bill has thrown me. The most insulting - I not the ugly creature and not a silly woman. What to do or make. I on the verge of...

Old patoluh
09.08.2004, 00:29
And how much let-that to you? Can nadobno stop years on paru-a three and inside of itself to look or see? There Are employment or occupations and it is more interesting, than malchiki-girls.

Renata
10.08.2004, 00:32
And years to me only 22. Each time seems, that all will be - to another, an is not present. To live without love very much posto but how without it or her to live?

The anonym
11.08.2004, 08:13
Silly, wait for the eighth!

Marina
11.08.2004, 18:01
Dear Renata. It is not necessary to consider or count itself as a victim (sostradalitsej) in the given situations. Can it is necessary to reconsider the behaviour? Precisely to define or determine that you wait from attitudes or relations and to not forget that giving you too should receive in exchange.

Old patoluh
12.08.2004, 23:03
Renata if it is fair there was a big desire to meet in alive. I can something I do not understand, but what now name female mind or wit??? It at all attempt to offend, pin up, wound. Complexities and difficulties at all us happen, anything in it or this shameful and insulting is not present. It is important to find out - and where a mistake or an error?

The anonym
14.08.2004, 00:48
Milaja Renata ny razve mozno iz za togo cto on tebja brosil tak rasstraivatsja. Byd optimistkoj vse cto ne delaetsja vse k lutshemy, vot Vot y menja segodnja naprimer zamecatelnjy den Ja vcera prikatil iz Pragi I poznakomilsa s kycej novych ludej so vsego mira Nacinaja Kaliforniej neznajy mozet mne kto otpishet ja tolko napishy moijm novym znakomym iz Francii Pishi mne i ty esli tebe grysno www. ddt74@rambler. ru

Renata
14.08.2004, 12:01
Guys if someone will want to communicate with mnoj-write - renatat_81@rambler. ru
Thanks for your answers.

LIDA
16.08.2004, 04:00
YOU are simple DURA-it is pleasant? AS Also ANOTHER it is not necessary TO RESPOND. CORRECTLY DO or MAKE THAT THROW!!!!
SHCHASLIVO!

Renata Lide
17.08.2004, 03:03
You a silly woman, dorogusha if on that has gone. I do not know with whom you me sputala-has mixed, but I while have enough mind or wit to not fall up to a level to you similar and to write such, excuse, hren... To You SHCHSHCHSHCHSHCHastlivo