PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am absolutely lost and suppressed. To me 21 year. I do not know, that occurs or happens with...

Veronica
10.08.2004, 14:15
I am absolutely lost and suppressed. To me 21 year. I do not know, that occurs or happens to my life. All friends govorjat-" what beauty ", probably the release from muzhiks is not present! They in general are not present in my life! It seems to me already terrible! Itself it is guilty, I know. I so suffer iz-for it or this. .odni girlfriends, it is more than anybody., and not simply girlfriends - the present or true people close to me whom I very much like also they me very much appreciate, the last will give. But with men a full failure. Since the childhood the mentality has been undermined, at school, and houses in attitudes or relations with the father! I am afraid of men, kak-I would not look or appear, I start to hesitate, be clamped or cliped.. And vsyo-write was gone. I very much try there is nothing to not think, be liberated., but something stirs or prevents, something speaks inside - you vsyo-will not like peerly them! Still there was a girlfriend at me, dialogue with her me potrjaslo-not having neither appearance, nor a figure, she has beaten off at me all!! For her simply there were herds guys! Charm, and relentless confidence of! I not any pustyshka, me name the deep and thin person. I do not think chto-I I do not represent nikaogo interest for men, even as the person. My God. .chto to me to do or make!? I feel silly, and helpless. I cannot so to live any more! I cannot involve men who like me! Why me starts to shake, when I see them? I want a high-grade life!

Lera
13.08.2004, 00:54
Veronica, simply men do not like, when the woman is cleverer than them, is them frightens. Simply you yet have not met the one who it can estimate or appreciate.

Veronica
16.08.2004, 23:59
Veronica on September, 07th 2004 19 : 38 : 54
I am absolutely lost and suppressed. To me 21 year. I do not know, that occurs or happens to my life. All friends govorjat-" what beauty ", probably the release from muzhiks is not present! They in general are not present in my life! It seems to me already terrible! Itself it is guilty, I know. I so suffer iz-for it or this.. One girlfriends, it is more than anybody., and not simply girlfriends - the present or true people close to me whom I very much like also they me very much appreciate, the last will give. But with men a full failure. Since the childhood the mentality has been undermined, at school, and houses in attitudes or relations with the father! I am afraid of men, kak-I would not look or appear, I start to hesitate, be clamped or cliped.. And vsyo-write was gone. I very much try there is nothing to not think, be liberated., but something stirs or prevents, something speaks inside - you vsyo-will not like peerly them! Still there was a girlfriend at me, dialogue with her me potrjaslo-not having neither appearance, nor a figure, she has beaten off at me all!! For her simply there were herds guys! Charm, and relentless confidence of! I not any pustyshka, me name the deep and thin person. I do not think chto-I I do not represent nikaogo interest for men, even as the person. My God.. That to me to do or make!? I feel silly, and helpless. I cannot so to live any more! I cannot involve men who like me! Why me starts to shake, when I see them? I want a high-grade life!