PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt me how to behave dalbshe with my young man...

Anna 21
09.08.2004, 08:06
Hello! Prompt me how to behave dalbshe with my young man (MCH)?
We live already as year together. To Him 24 years. To me 22. I usus in institute on 4 course. Recently its or his cousin had on zaletu a child. To the brother of 19 years. I MCH very much was delighted, that such event (that has strongly surprised me) has come to pass. Next day he has started to swear, why we do not have child......, give too we shall get or start.... As it is good when parents young and all in such duzhe. I yet do not want imet children because I wish to finish institute, there was only a year. And why that seems to me that I am not absolutely ready to become mother yet. At all girls on a miscellaneous.

ZHuchok
12.08.2004, 22:42
Well also explain to him, that are not ready. You are right, for children it is necessary to ripen, then it or him will be worse. If you MCH likes you, he should understand. Try it or him to persuade to wait even before the termination or ending of institute.

16.08.2004, 20:58
Ready by a birth of the child to be very important. This case has reminded me as small children play to a sandbox, and someone then comes and at it or him sovochek other color and everyone shout up to oduri I want same!!! And in day throw out and shout, now I want the machine!!!