PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me a syndrome night obzhorstva. Since morning I do not eat anything, i so...

Vladimir
15.08.2004, 18:25
Hello, at me a syndrome night obzhorstva. Since morning I do not eat anything, i so gde-to do 3 days, in the evening e too it is a little, no in 1 one o'clock in the morning nachinaitsya attacks. It would be desirable estj much i nourishingly i without a stopping. Famine terrible, I eat approximately do 5 mornings, often I fall asleep for 20 minutes, i I continue. Thus the weight osobo is not typed or collected. I know, that in the West it already for a long time is considered disease. How to me with it or this t?

child
16.08.2004, 17:01
Hello, vladimir! At you most likely alimentary dependence. At me too most. Only I do not eat much, but there can be time five for a night. I here already wrote also to me have given such advice or council: to try to eat in current of day of times five (gradually). And for the night it is necessary to have a drink sladenkogo tea with what nibud sweet. To me have explained, that the level of Saccharum in krovi-at night falls and such problems can begin. There is still such illness or disease as bulemija but then after meal the person puts 2 fingers and... And still it is necessary to approach or suit to the psychologist and to understand why at you it has begun. I can in something and not the rights, but have written all that I know in all sincerity! Itself from it or this I suffer, but vposlednee time became better also to you than the same I wish.