PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such problem, I live with mum and the grandmother, on June, 28th at us the daddy has died....

Natalusik
14.08.2004, 02:46
At me such problem, I live with mum and the grandmother, on June, 28th at us the daddy has died... .ja like nenmogo has departed and already I walk, I have fun sometimes and mum all in any way... .plachet also cries... I explain to her that it is impossible so... She speaks that all understands, but cannot niche do or make with itself: (I any more do not know what to do or make, and constantly is with her tozh I can not. .u dazh normal girlfriends are not present it or her, as the daddy was for it or her ALL!.. .chto you would advise?

Martini
14.08.2004, 05:59
Not enough time has passed or has taken place, is usual only in 1 year people ponemnozhku get used to this idea, that liked already never series will be. Mine sovet-spend time with mum more. Otodvinte while fun and parties on the third plan. Go with her kuda-nibud, to cinema, theatre, simply walk. To go for city, by excursion, let to her know, that she is not lonely, it or she has you. Also remember, that friends and girlfriends at still will be in a life more many, and mum at you one and is necessary to her your support and love.

Katjushka
15.08.2004, 23:50
Leave mum alone! Study or investigate closely or attentively here it (clean or remove blanks in the link) is better, there the beginning approximately 1/3 is possible prolestnut. http: // www. psycheya. ru/lib/met_us_5. html

Katjushka
16.08.2004, 16:52
.. Also accept our condolences...