PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me here such subject which cannot be solved. JA-zhenshchi...

Ren
15.08.2004, 04:01
Hello, at me here such subject which cannot be solved. JA-the woman, married 2 years, children are not present, 28, the diplomaed expert with the experience (though and nebolshim-5) in the field of architecture and design, I live in small city. A problem such: if I work immediately with the customer the problem of money costs or stands for me was very acutely: when business reaches the decision "shkurnyh" questions, t. e. Payments of my job at me nervous trembling, pavor, and in general begins, I cannot tell or say how much that costs or stands. Even, when business reaches the contract I pass its or his shivering arms or hand. Too most when I carry job on the coordination or delivery. Vobshchem, to these or it;this, estesstvenno the some people use, but I do not condemn them, because I represent, as it looks or appears from. Having analysed a situation, has understood, that when I am am asked by friends or close people to help or assist free of charge, I am engaged in it or this with much greater or big enthusiasm. Probably I consider or count, that my job is possible. But by estimations of colleagues, I the quite good expert, my name is familiar colleagues in greater or big cities to work to them, but I, knowing such delicacy, and has left once from the big city though me and dissuaded, was frightened... To work on "uncle" already I pererosla, I have a huge heap of plans, orders, etc. which I can realize only if I shall be the mistress to myself, I have assistants who support or maintain my ideas, we are engaged public work, ja-the generator, there is a support (moral) at a level of administration, but assistants too should pay, and I cannot beat out money. What to do or make? Can spit upon all. Narozhat a heap of children and to sit houses?

child
16.08.2004, 15:02
If you already have assistants, employ to itself one more - the bookkeeper who will prosecute monetary subjects. In general, in the command everyone should be engaged in the job. If at you it is impossible to solve financial questions, do not hide a head in sand (family and children too should be on a calling instead of because something has not turned out), and search for an output or exit. And myself too do not force, it can be reflected in your job, as as I understand, she - creative. I too am engaged in design and, for example, when I show rigidity in any questions, I see, that my jobs become sharp, rigid, something disappears.