PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist please! To me of 19 years, but I already married and at me 2 h one-year-old...

nadja
09.08.2004, 08:23
Help or Assist please!
To me of 19 years, but I already married and at me 2 h the one-year-old kid... At us prekraseaja family! But polusilos so, that I have fallen in love with the classmate... But thus did not cease to like the husband. And all to him has told... To him it was sick, but I prefer the bitter truth... He has told or said, that is not going to me with someone to divide and that I has made a choice... Difficultly it was necessary to me: I threw mz one party or side in another... And anything and has not solved... I cannot choose... I them like a two...
As that the husband has invited the classmate home... Longly we found out kogo-I like more... Have not overslept yet three together...
It last not for long and now I again should make a choice... A question: whether it is possible to sit on two chairs simultaneously? t. e. To like a two, nedelaja a choice?

oshshn
10.08.2004, 21:46
The hope, and not seems to you, what you repeat?

Tier
11.08.2004, 13:01
Poor your kid...

Asya
12.08.2004, 08:24
Dezhavju....

The anonym
13.08.2004, 22:06
You sanctions, whether chto-, ask? Have terminated, the girl, school days!

The censor
14.08.2004, 14:34
One and too (((Toshnit

The censor
15.08.2004, 23:56
The muzhik yours a cloth and 8. Any on its or his place a tower both you and yours poljubovnichku prolomal. And this as padalshchik-though that remains poobgladyvat.

GLOK
16.08.2004, 13:39
Live three together....
The life will judge who exactly to you is necessary.
Do not listen "abrupt" who has got used to exchange people as an account material in the life.
Important only three things - you, your husband and your love.
Anybody cannot prompt or help or assist you except for you any more...