PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advice or Council of the psychologist is necessary. To me 30 years, for 10 years were three attempts to create family...

Lera
10.08.2004, 22:55
Advice or Council of the psychologist is necessary. To me 30 years, for 10 years were three attempts to create family. Family where the healthy atmosphere reigns, trust, respect. I all heart liked these men. The third civil husband is more senior than me (to him 49 years), have a civil engineering firm. Business or affairs at it or him in business go, it is possible to tell or say normally, but certainly not without problems. We have met it or him during the moment of my parting with the second husband, on a summer residence at mother of my friends. Its or his summer residence is series, t. To. He was the friend on business of the husband of mother of my friends, but he has died also Oleg has assigned partially its or her problems to itself. To disintegration of its or his previous marriage or spoilage there was also this reason. Friends, having learned or having found out about our attitudes or relations, have taken offence at me. For what understand I cannot. Though I think, that mother of my friends had on it or him any plans but who knows.
I was very glad, happy for our attitudes or relations. I it or him a vein, I it or him breathed. To feel its or his series, to wake up with it or him, framed "rest" in the house that he has had a rest from all problems (workers and not workers), breakfasts, dinners, suppers, washing, collarets on a shirt, etc. I from it or this am simple BALDELA. In general, all for IT or him. Up to one episode I thought even of ours with it or him the child (at it or him their three, he well cares of them and in general he the good father), t. To. We lived all together with its or his mum. As though was very well, BUT sometimes he exhausts me jealousy. Reproaches me with change which was not. I tried to find out from it or him who speaks him all it. The answer: Well-wishers, girlfriends . My girlfriends he knows not many. At them too a complex or difficult life. We often left to have a rest with its or his friends, well, and, to them were necessary sputnitsy. Naturally I invited the girlfriends. Who slanders me from them, I do not know. After conversation with them, I understand, what he invents all, but with what purpose?
Once again we have quarrelled with it or him, he has told or said: That he should think . But about what? In soul or douche emptiness, I am simply crushed with the feelings. In what the reason? In me?

Vorobeychik
12.08.2004, 01:36
Do not stick to it or him;them with questions as well as who to him on you slanders, simply be tender and patient, and he when will understand, that was not right, itself a pardon will ask for not proved suspicions.

Lukvaja
13.08.2004, 15:21
Koe-as having torn through designs of type " he was the friend on business of the husband of mother of my friends, but he has died ", I can draw following conclusions. Girlfriends. Taken as "sputnits" for friends on single actions:))) do not cause or cause personally in me any trust. Perhaps, and at your "husband" too? And he transfers or carries the attitude or relation to them, how to shalavam, on you? From here suspicions in "change".
Also is interesting that your "husband" - the businessman 49 ti years. Perhaps, he does not perceive your "love" seriously, you for it or him are too young = quite capable of changes.

The mouse or mousy
15.08.2004, 06:48
Communicate any time without friends and girlfriends. He poduspokoitsja. Perhaps, he also does not invent, has casually heard and not so has understood, and to ask again was afraid - such things pretty often. He is strongly more senior than you, and it should disturb it or him (let even not obviously).

Tier
16.08.2004, 09:18
Vo-the first, it is impossible to go in cycles only in husband's collarets and dinners, vo-the second, such conversations should be stopped at once. This serious insult, and you are justified, start to find out who you has stipulated, etc. If dla you change in attitudes or relations is a wildness or an absurdity show at once, what is it so, that to you is sick and is insulting, that he has believed someone, instead of to you, and that he destroys or blasts such conversations your confidential attitudes or relations. Its or his logic is simple - time is justified, convinces, asks, means is guilty. Well and be not substituted.

Elena
16.08.2004, 12:51
You beskorysnaja love forces your husband to feel unworthy. Unlike you, he cannot devote all of you the time, and cannot "baldet" is simple that you series. He not in forces to subject to doubts your care and caress, is possible or probable therefore he suspects you of incorrectness or infidelity. Though in something you should be not irreproachable! Let it only imaginations, but to him so is easier to perceive a situation of your full dissolution in itself. Recollect that you are the separate person capable samovyrazhatsja. Find ways to fill the soul, for certain you have talents and abilities to something. Wake up! And then not only your husband, but also you can like yourselves, without pavor and reproach.