PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have a friend. He speaks, that likes me. He is more senior than me for 10 years....

Valery
12.08.2004, 14:16
I have a friend. He speaks, that likes me. He is more senior than me for 10 years. He is pleasant to me, but I do not understand it or him. We very seldom see it or him, he explains it to that he searches for job. Well this for job when he comes home late at night. He seems to me says lies. Promises to call, and itself does not call. And when calls speaks, that likes. There is an assumption, that it or he has other girl. I kak-that saw them together. But he explains, that helped or assisted her with one business. I do not understand, that to me to do or make. Roofing felts to meet it or him, roofing felts to find to itself drugova.

Well here
13.08.2004, 17:39
"Drugova", drugova!))) 1. What is the time he already "searches" for job? He from such can, " is eternal in search? " 2. If it seems, that vret-means precisely says lies. 3. A word I "like" very dear or expensive, see item 1

Daisy
15.08.2004, 06:18
And it is long and so: seldom we see and it is very liked in one city?

The fright
15.08.2004, 23:56
Oho-honjushki... .predstavljaju as to you it is serious. And you listen to itself. If you believe, and you wish to be with it or him, suffer. If you want ujti-go. But do not allow him to play yourself and the feelings as soon as you will feel such give him from vorot-turn!

C
16.08.2004, 12:07
The truth can also searches, and can helps or assists (with business!!!).