PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello wished to tell to you the history because I do not know as from...

Karina
12.08.2004, 13:24
Hello wished to tell to you the history because I do not know as from this to get out three weeks ago I has decided to pass or take place a course of a psychotherapy but felt normally there were only problems with men after divorce I I fell in love with one man to which simply was not necessary also girlfriends, the future psychotherapists have advised me poprobyvat t. To. There has arrived the skilled or experienced doctor from Moscow, I have given prilchnye money and 7 days went on sessions vrodeby anything he with me on end I did or made only told about the husband divorce the childhood pavors and many other things but felt as its or his eye got into my eyes and to me sometimes became durno. He has told or said that I very clever beautiful prijanaja in every respect the woman and has told or said that I did or made many job for it or him, we have said goodbye or were excused by very good friends. And here when he has left with me has begun to be created that uzhastnoe such phobia such nightmare has begun, all that vrodeby for a long time I have buried all in the subconscious mind have come up with such force that I simply could not struggle with it or this
I awfully am afraid and am afraid to go mad though actually to me kazhetsja that I have already descended or gone at me there was oshushchenija that I it not I I kogbud that far from the body and at all at jaetom I understood what is it pure or clean delirium I understand what is it nenormaltno but to me from it or this not is better I have gone to other psychologist what that the young girl which too she studied at it or him Having listened to me to me has told or said well chtozh if you wish to go mad you will descend or go, if are not present then are not present, try to perceive all these emotions without pavor And I has understood that will have to get out most, I did not know what to do or make and began to pray and go to church not much polegchalo, try to be with friends, the child try to snatch out positive emotions and to adjust or set up myself on the best in fact all when that passes or takes place will pass or take place also it, but from time to time such porridge in a head such wild unwillingness to live that is simply intolerable and I can not understand what is it, Such feeling that my conscious struggles with beszonatelnyi and the consciousness constantly speaks you to I behave in arms or hand should survive for the sake of the son for the sake of native and it when nibud will pass or take place. pozhajlusta prompt what is it with noj likely already what nibud a schizophrenia or still that nibud pohleshche though likely the doctor at once it has told or said voobshchem I has strongly got confused, my heart in posstojannom pavor and horror and an adrenaline likely nemerenno Prompt pozhajlusta what is it such, with strony and in general I can lija leave from this. I always was afraid all these experiences above consciousness and bezsoznaniem and all taki vlipla, but pbolshe I shall not go where if it is fated to me to go mad sojda if there is no that I shall get out I think at me it will turn out at me there is no other output or exit

The anonym
12.08.2004, 22:46
It from mistrust to the doctor. If you were against all these experiences, what for have gone or send? Now it is necessary to go again, only it is better to the woman and do not forget to ask it or her the license and the diploma. And the doctor has simply dug out at you any ancient phobia, probably, has reminded your former husband.

The anonym
13.08.2004, 11:21
Anything with you will not be, calm down. Only on therapy time go to a week, instead of every day.

Galja
14.08.2004, 23:03
Similar on pavor of loneliness, at me such was. Try to find to itself the company if there are children - borrow or occupy in them if is not present - go to theatre, at cinema, on a visit, etc., there, where there are people. Also try to remove or take out a sex strain is very much influences a female head.

child
16.08.2004, 09:51
V tserkvi ili ljuboj sekte kak raz i poluchish shizofreniju.