PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There is nobody to consult, mum does not understand, otets-is angry. I have taken a great interest is adult...

Masha
15.08.2004, 16:06
There is nobody to consult, mum does not understand, otets-is angry. I have taken a great interest in the adult person, he is more senior than me almost for 40 years, but he so is young looks or appears, that to him will not give its or his years. It seems, I could achieve the, he nakonets-that has paid to me attention, has responded to my feelings, at us close relations have begun. It proceeded year. I was happy or enough, thought, he has time seksotnoshenija with me, I like him, and he will leave family, but its or his wife has learned or has found out about it or this, and he has told or said, that we shall not meet more. He has given up to me, that: he means likes the wife, and always it or her liked? And why then veins and with me?

I
16.08.2004, 09:08
Such novels were, is and will be. And anybody on another's mistakes or errors yet has not learned. And why veins? He not zhil-he was engaged with you in sex, and veins with family. It is bitter, for you, the truth. So always byvat while the wife does not learn or find out. You pojmi-that it or him with you svjazyvat? Also THAT with family! Do not cry...