PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I already for a long time have lost the husband, he was lost. Like as has calmed down and...

la
14.08.2004, 00:14
Hello! I already for a long time have lost the husband, he was lost. Like as has calmed down and with a problem has consulted. But I feel, that at me now any obvious problems with mentality. At me sechas other family, children. But never leaves or abandons feeling that God forbid once again such to happen. The husband is late - me already shakes. For children in general I am silent, I live in eternal pavor, that second time I shall not go through such. Constantly involuntarily before eyes the most awful pictures of mors are drawn.. Help or assist advice or council, that to me to do or make in this situation. I am constant in a strain. It is quiet only when all at home. And all rest of the time I live in pavor. It or this nobody notices, I the quiet adequate person, on a high post, am dear at job. And this all unsettles me.

Skilled
16.08.2004, 07:47
Louise Hej has such spirit:
I know, that the Lord the God always near to... (name about itself worry). I know, that with the divine help he (who is concrete) oars, is healthy and safe, where he was.
Repeat this spirit whisper (aloud) some times. Very much helps or assists. A positive idea
Programs good result, and the alarm provokes bad.