PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! 5 - go numbers mum has died cannot prijdti in itself any ideas...

Zufar
11.08.2004, 03:39
Hello! 5 - go numbers mum has died cannot prijdti in itself any ideas climb in a head, chtoto not so has made, not those medicines gave, not those doctors called and t. The item though all waited that she was long neprotjanet the third insult almost half a year she under herself went, I looked after her and last 2 weeks she nochali strongly cried and I anything to help or assist her nemog. As to me to come in itself.

The anonym
11.08.2004, 22:59
ne znaju, eto uzasno, vrjadli kakije-to soveti mogut pomoch. vitjanutj sebja smozesh toljko sam. .nikto ne vechen. ne znaju, nado zitj, nado derzatjsja...

The anonym
13.08.2004, 00:29
Zufar, you were the perfect son and have made for mum everything, that could. Not your fault that she has left. To you it is now very serious - but your mum in fact would not like that you suffered? The mountain needs to endure - cry, do not hold in itself your feelings. Your mummy now will help or assist you therefrom. Keep! With sympathy.

Alain
14.08.2004, 00:48
Hello, Zufar! Uzhastno when you lose the most native, that is at the person. But at the same time, gorjujte, cry, speak with mum, poprashchajtes once again, state all that you could not tell or say for any reasons for her during lifetime of. Believe, to you it becomes much easier, the feeling of fault will leave (it and not yours) and there will be a feeling of loss, but also it gradually will pass or take place. The most important, remember, that mum always will be with you, in any situation you objazateltno will feel it or her with yourselves series, its or her touches. As to burning as those this feeling proceeds days 40. Be not afraid of it or him.

Zufar
15.08.2004, 00:16
All many thanks for support and advice or council

Sergey
16.08.2004, 05:42
Zufar, there is an experience of overcoming of difficult vital situations. Look or see on sites materials of Anonymous Topers (it seriously), their steps, especially their pray. If to replace a problem with yours that necessarily will help or assist, speak with what nibud the close person, write on emajlu all the ideas, find someone to badly, can is even worse, talk to it or him, help or assist him, support or maintain it or him.
The God will help or assist you.