PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Three months any more I do not work, our firm have closed, and On other job all nik...

Problem
12.08.2004, 03:05
Three months any more I do not work, our firm have closed, and
On other job all in any way I shall not be arranged. First
damashnie efforts were " in kajf ", but here already
The second month as the feeling of fault has started to appear
Before the husband, that he one earns money, and
I sit at home. Depression, from which begins
The dog rescues or saves;salvages (the puppy, with it or him it is full of efforts the whole
Day). How to get rid of this complex of "fault"
Before the husband for inaction? I know, what is it silly,
As the husband earns much and necessities
To work to me is not present, to him even I am more convenient that at home.
While worked in the last half a year were
Constant headaches and temperature, the husband for
Me very much experienced, spoke to give up job.
Now in this respect all was normalized, but
The feeling ushcherbnosti, that all in any way develops
I shall be arranged. (but in it or this and my fault, on small zp
I shall not go, far to go too any more I do not want...
I wait for something not so far from the house) As
To overcome a beginning problem of depression and
Complex of fault?

Kiseleva E.J.
12.08.2004, 15:08
Hello, the Problem! Your status typical for those who has lost job. Deperessivnoe the status can proceed very longly. But this status gives a respite. That you became the housewife is not present no trouble and shameful. Look, you had one plus - headaches have ceased to excruciate you (which could cause your disagreement by that you work; you worked to hide this feeling of fault). - you now mozhite to allow to give following plus to yourselves is more of time (beauty salons, for example); you mozhite to act as the designer in your house. One more plus - you nakonets-that mozhite to live to live, instead of to live, to work. How to get rid of feeling of fault. I have a girlfriend who 15 years sat the at home and brought up children. She always wanted vyjtina job, but the husband decently earned and consequently she became the housewife. How she has left this situation? Vo-the first, she has developed training and group of occurrings specially for idle women. Its or her basic postulate: " House hozjajstvo-it too job. Job complex or difficult and therefore highly paid ". Husbands pay work of the woman (cleaning, glazhka, preparation of meal, etc.). is that, the husband shows, that he respects with its or her job, from here, at the wife the self-rating and she assured or confident in the nuzhnosti raises or increases and understands, that house hozjajsvo is not a duty, it is job. Simply job domiciliary. Here and you want, job near to the house and highly paid.

Problem
13.08.2004, 19:43
At us it is not a lot of homework (an apartment not
Greater or Big, children I do not want, gotovka-shops on
The husband), on me only uborka-glazhka-care
Animals. But simply I start to feel feeling
Inferiority, iz-for that that I do not earn.
I a head understand, that no trouble not
Occurs or Happens, that the husband appreciates me and likes in not
Dependences on the sum of money, which I prinoshu/not
I bring... But itself on this subject klinit
Periodically and in increasing frequency. And beauty salons
And fitness clubs are not interesting to me... As well as
Shops... Probably the main problem that
There was a lot of free time, which
Earlier was not and I do not know than it or him to borrow or occupy. All
Quickly bothers.

Liska
14.08.2004, 17:20
Greetings, problem. I sjchas too do not earn, because I sit with the child, to the girl a year and two months, and I feel bezdelnitsej though I am borrowed or occupied very much, my girl shebutnaja, mobile and emotional, with her I face such problems what are not present at girlfriends, there was no and at mine mum and mothers-in-law, get tired very much, but feeling of fault for that that I do not bring money from it or this not less. I think, that business not in money - all life I from a skin climbed, aspiring to prove to itself that I the self-sufficient person, me is for what with itself to respect - I have really achieved the certain successes, and itself, however pregnancy has left all, and now I simply housewife... At me too depression, but, on mine, I have found a key to its or her overcoming, can, it will help or assist also to you. It is necessary to be above norms or rates and unwritten laws of public opinion - who not zarabayvaet, that anybody. In any situation is in what of to show. Is, that to achieve and for what with itself to respect. For example, millions women bake pies, like is tasty or delicious, but all the same at someone it is better:)) Mine the mother-in-law and mum sang all life, but at me and the dough is more gentle, and softer, and I am capable of any trick of type classical kurnika, instead of is simple shanezhku:)) One my old friend, idatel, two months demands from me the manuscript of the culinary book, what all over again I perceived as a joke, and now I think - and can, try or taste? And you find business, that to you on soul or douche where you will become successful. And of itself will be proud.

Hazhilina I.I.
15.08.2004, 08:50
Hello! The people who have lost job pass or take place all through a similar status. To change the mood and a status having planned itself any plan of action which can lead to the desirable purpose. And that there was a purpose it is necessary to sit down and ask to itself a question simply: that do you want?, than you would wish to be engaged in a life for yourselves, what to you was byinteresno to do or make? At me one girlfriend, having appeared in such situation suddenly has opened in itself talent of the writer of detectives. And as a result she is now known to all country. And by the way money too earns good. A surname from etichnosti I shall not name. So our future celebrity can you? I am assured of any case, you will find for yourselves something interesting and suitable
Yours faithfully, Hazhilina Irina Ivanovna - the clinical psychologist, the psychotherapist under the decision of family and personal problems
With me it is possible to communicate on e-mail: paira1729@yandex. ru or on t. 8 916 140 74 55 (From Moscow and area)
My data it is possible to esteem, having pressed on krasnenkuju First name, middle initial, last name

The girl
16.08.2004, 04:38
Leka, it you? Do not despair! 2 months without job - not the big term... Can you will start to work as the tutor or the translator, or... I think, that you all the same will find than yourself to borrow or occupy. Successes!