PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Comrades people, first of all happy New Year all. Tell or say, please, that that...

Eve
12.08.2004, 16:10
Comrades people, first of all happy New Year all. Tell or say, please, that such love? No, well the truth, excuse certainly for banality. I had such situation. I three years meet the person who, as a matter of fact, already is my civil husband, t. e. We live together, but are unmarried. And I cannot understand in any way, that for feelings I to it or him;them test. Understand, we would not bad each other understand, the household any troubles connected with joint residing, too practically are not present. And in general, I have a feeling, that at us any related or congenerous communication or connection. But there is a heap of everyones zamorochek. In our attitudes or relations I feel mum, not the girlfriend, not the woman, namely mum, in psychological, certainly comprehension. And it in spite of the fact that he for five years is more senior than me. And I would like for legs, a strong man's brachium, support any. I at all do not want, that I the man morally suppressed me or solved for me any vital questions, but constantly to solve all absolutely problems sew "families" I too I can not. And it turns out so, that I solve absolutely all: where to us to go where to go to holiday, what to buy or purchase for a dinner and t. Item But ja-that it or this I do not want!!!!! I try to push in every possible way it or him to that though he solved something independently, but diplomacy and hints do not help or assist. I tried to not express at all on any questions and to not accept decisions, but these problems only collect and in kontse-the extremities or ends, to rake all this I booze again it is necessary me. If there are any questions, a two concerning or touching us, he even does not think them to solve. As though all will be resolved by itself. There was a period when our attitudes or relations were on the verge of the termination or discontinuance. And, under my initiative. Then he has told or said: there will be all as you will want, I shall make anything you like, only remain. I have remained. First of all did not wish to do or make to this person painfully. Because he to me is very dear or expensive and at one idea that iz-for me he will suffer, heart is compressed. But I feel kak-that nekomfortno. Why, I shall not understand in any way. And what's the matter: I cannot tell or say, that I am torn in leaders, on the contrary, I would not like to be the head of the family. And me it is very uncomfortable in this role. Recently at me ideas on break again began to appear. But opjat-taki, first of all, stops an idea that the person to me is not indifferent. Very much even. Also that to him it will be very sick. But to try to change it or him I already at all I do not want. And whether has sense? But the chesspiece all that if he to me was completely not necessary and indifferent, I already for a long time would throw it or him. I am certainly inclined a little to self-sacrifice, but not up to such degree. But in fact something keeps. If it is love, any painfully strange. Help or assist to understand.

Ridiculous you, Eve!
14.08.2004, 01:34
The explanation of love does not exist, at all - to a miscellaneous. But _ the soul burns one and without it or him cannot and, certainly, not important in this case who for whom _ decisions were are equally dear or expensive to both.

Sasha
15.08.2004, 05:42
Eve! In attitudes or relations with the first husband, I too felt mum. All - as at you. Eventually to me has bothered to solve all problems most and we have run up. You do not wish to do or make to him painfully, it or him it is a pity to you. And who will regret you? To change you it or him all the same you will not change, and feeling of insult in soul or douche, in due course, becomes embitternment.

Maxim
16.08.2004, 04:35
I a little bit similar situation, from its or her party or side had charges of type why I all decide where to go what to do or make, type I the guy and I should care of all. But when I rummaged around repertoir of theatres, chose something where it would be possible to go and spoke her, she responded me " I there already was " or " I there would not like ". How to be in this case?