PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist advice or council! 2 years ago I have learned or have found out, that my husband, my the first the man in...

Страницы : [1] 2

Olga
26.07.2004, 04:09
Help or Assist advice or council! 2 years ago I have learned or have found out, that my husband, my the first the man in my life, have got or started to myself the woman for 17 years is more senior than we with it or him (we odnogodki), besides, he has resulted or brought it or her in our house (has met her through the Internet and has brought from other city)... I tried to struggle for the family. But I feel, that there are no forces more to see than all this... During too time he does not want, that I left and took away with myself the daughter (her 11 years), speak, that I have left the child with it or him, t. To. Give her I can nothing. All becomes complicated that I am financially dependent on it or him, all life it or him that I was the housewife, and now arranged, constant reproaches, what he of anything in a life did not see also veins all life for me and ploughed on me, and itself was not happy (But what it then the deceit within 13, 5 years of marriage or spoilage turns out?) All these years we practically did not swear (and now very much often). All to us envied both neighbours and friends. And in bed (I so considered or counted) at all of us it was good, at least I did or made everything, that he and I wanted... My problem has appeared that I practically was not protected (spriral he did not want, that I put, spoke, that cannot, knowing, that there something sticks out, - I did not want a tablet, t. To. It is predisposed to completeness, in a condom he categorically and now against...) Eventually, I dreamed, as all normal women about the second child... And it has appeared, that in the aunt for whom under 50 it is possible kon. .t without problems, it or she does not have problem to become pregnant... And as to me it has been told or said, " at it or her as at the girl "... Then, 2 years ago, I, having learned or having found out all this, have not died nearly... It or he is not stopped in their attitudes or relations even by that she to him has changed, being with my husband already in close relations... And I till now hope, what is it kogda-nibud will pass or take place, kogda-nibud he will come round... Also will understand, that I till now like it or him, if only was not late... Now the truth this woman lives (takes out or removes) in other district of city, but to us on a regular basis comes for occurrings... And the husband when my nerves do not maintain, and I am broken, angry with that that " I do not allow him to live, how he wants " and again there is a scandal...

The anonym
26.07.2004, 07:27
C on some things philosophically. If you consider or count, that you can not live without it or him reconcile, will be full, and about you will soon wipe legs or foots. If you do not wish to reconcile, search to yourself for job, the friends, interesting business or affairs. Or perebesitsja? Vremja-the doctor. Success!!!

27.07.2004, 15:41
Really to you so the reluctance to work, what agree even to suffer or bear such reference or manipulation? Think then though of the daughter, what example will be at it or her before eyes.

Olga
29.07.2004, 06:01
Ps: we shall remove or shall take off the Apartment too... We from other city have arrived. There I worked, and when the husband has got a job here, I have left, visors of the child and have arrived to it or him;them if I knew, that so happens in my life, never it or this would make... And now it is necessary to go and change passports, t. To. In Moscow to us though also to Russians the passport do not change... Get a job without an exchange of the passport I cannot... The vicious circle Turns out... I wait when the child will go on a vacation then I shall prosecute this subjects.
All the same thanks... I understand, that is guilty itself, that have admitted or allowed such attitude or relation to, but it would be desirable to hear opinion of other people, t. To. My husband and this woman, constantly speak me, that here anything such is not present... What is now so live, that it is not enough men, and it is a lot of women...

Christie
30.07.2004, 16:41
Probably, it is not necessary to defame itself. Whether who and as lives - the main thing is not enough, that it does not approach or suit you, and the husband does not respect with your feelings and does not see your pain. Think how to solve the material party or side of a question and run from it or him. Men often do not appreciate that have.

Lusija
31.07.2004, 02:29
As though he simply knows, that you accept a situation such what she is - will not run away anywhere and continue to speak him words of love and if to take offence - that not always. And you should be shown the J.Mozhet to you to leave to parents, there, where you lived earlier, to refuse residing with the husband. To find to itself job there, and then and the close person who will help or assist to rise on legs or foots to you and your daughter. What for to suffer or bear??? Hardly, certainly, but here it is necessary to take a hard line... Otherwise vytiranie legs or foots will proceed. And the nobility, that liked sleeps with someone is awfully and there can be any sores on nerves. Better it or this to not see. And time will heal. The daughter to you thanks will tell or say, when will grow

Olga
01.08.2004, 16:39
Ps: To parents I can not go (there were reproaches from the father when we studied earlier, he helped or assisted us, and after the termination or ending of study reproaches, in that have gone or send that he contained us...) then, for a long time I and my husband suffered from it or this... And I did not think, that my husband becomes same... Will reproach, though, I and now try to earn additionally at any opportunity gde-that, something, but it happens single earnings, and it is natural to rent the apartment these agents will not suffice. And parents they also do not guess my situation, and I do not want it or him the problems on shoulders to hang up, at them and so problems with health, and I them dokanaju the history in which vljapalas, everyone think, that we are fine, as before...

Galja
01.08.2004, 23:30
One muzhik all life? Really it would not be desirable to try or taste still someone - for comparison? Your husband here kak-that does not hesitate. Though, you, certainly, sacred, with mum like the daddy, the husband, raspjatsja only it is necessary and to rise. And it not seems to you, what the husband simply will not wait, when you will fade? And really you think, what parents will not understand you and will not help or assist? The Love to sufferings can be passed children - think of the daughter. And more, really you not would not like, that above you it would be dared or would laugh any old... d?

The anonym
02.08.2004, 17:40
And you know, what have the right to insult?
And you know, what have the right on I "do not want"?
And you know, what belong only to yourself?
Lower both of them from a ladder...

Christie
02.08.2004, 22:26
- To mine the question is solved vse-taki unequivocally district for ever to parents. As such opportunity is - she should use and as soon as possible to not tighten or delay a situation. They will understand you and will tell or say, that you have correctly made. Present a situation kak-nibud more accurately, they will support or maintain you. In any case it is necessary to change a situation that your husband has not resulted or brought in the house ten more women. Think of itself - as you will look at it. It is better to upset once parents, than to break a life to itself and the daughter. You are young and there are many chances to arrange a life with another the man which will respect with you. And living so, all of you more also will feel more unsatisfied and unfortunate.

The anonym
03.08.2004, 01:02
Rejecting an opportunity to leave and all to split you lose unique chance all once and for all to change. That before parents and a daughter it was not a shame then...

Irisha
04.08.2004, 13:10
All problems of that you depend on it or him financially. And why to you through the Internet to not meet somebody for support? Well it for the man? The sadist any!!! You excuse, but he, last to drag! And 17 let-it is a greater or big difference. He can any purposes pursues with her, can also material? In any case, Olga, fasten, while job will not find or reliable the man! And he still will come round, but, I think, late will be! Such people as he, it is necessary from a society izolirovat-anything human does not remain!!! To you of forces for the device of further your life! And, the main thing, believe, that anything nevozmozhnog is not present! Success!

Olga
05.08.2004, 13:29
Ps: he does not pursue Any material purposes, and to her too does not help or assist, is simple " potr-sja " as he speaks him it would be desirable... And he as the woman does not perceive me, speaks, that I for it or him, as the sister, as something native with which it is impossible to have close relations and if at us something happens it only for that what is it so is necessary to me (IT ITS or HIS WORDS)... And I shall look or see horror at it or her!!! One only that to me 32 and her 50.. And appearance too... But on taste and color as speak, comrades are not present... And love cannot be ordered... He sometimes speaks: " I also am glad anything it or this to not do or make... Reduce me to the psychologist, still to itself you want, let will make, so that I was only with you, I on you shall plough all life... But when the semen in a head beats, I of anything make with myself I can not... "

Olga
06.08.2004, 18:41
Ps: he does not pursue Any material purposes, and to her too does not help or assist, is simple " potr-sja " as he speaks him it would be desirable... And he as the woman does not perceive me, speaks, that I for it or him, as the sister, as something native with which it is impossible to have close relations and if at us something happens it only for that what is it so is necessary to me (IT ITS or HIS WORDS)... And I shall look or see horror at it or her!!! One only that to me 32 and her 50.. And appearance too... But on taste and color as speak, comrades are not present... And love cannot be ordered... He sometimes speaks: " I also am glad anything it or this to not do or make... Reduce me to the psychologist, still to itself you want, let will make, so that I was only with you, I on you shall plough all life... But when the semen in a head beats, I of anything make with myself I can not... "

Irishka
07.08.2004, 09:52
And at it or her most likely with mentality not by way of, normal would not come home to married to the man. I though and not vindictive, but on your place precisely would pour laxative to her in the next arrival, let enjoys.

Christie
08.08.2004, 01:50
Can really address to you to the family psychologist? In general it is ugly so - though would hide, did not drive home, you and did not know. And here - on you - suddenly. potr-sja he wanted... All elements of disrespect - to him all the same, that test thus you.

Olga
08.08.2004, 16:29
Ps:... I too spoke him, that up to this case, I believed him on all of 100 %. At us in family it was not accepted to deceive and I even if he then spoke a lie, well there he on business trip, at job at feature on kulichkah at last, all the same to him would believe... And here he could not wear in itself(himself) a deceit... Also has laid out to me and about the last attempts to test itself as the man (though them was and not much... And as he spoke, practically it has not turned out anything, t. To. He thought of me...), and here all has fine turned out, moreover and as!!! And now, even if he it is valid on business, on job gde-that... All the trust is not present... And nerves too...

Vick
09.08.2004, 18:45
Wedge a wedge knock out! Meet the man which is stronger, and result or bring it or him in the house when the husband will be one. Throw out its or his belongings on a platform, and a problem the extremity or end. Well, and then if other choice will not be, vozvrashchatejs to parents. Yes, I do not represent, as you with such kob... The m of 13 years have lived: - (from which 2 years suffer or bear such mockery at self. If search for the reasons to remain with it or him or you have thrown out something from this history, or with you, excuse, are sick. Borrow or occupy in itself is better and change the life!

valentinaf
11.08.2004, 07:54
I did not read while responses of others, but I wish to tell or say at once: it not a life!!! You that do not like yourselves? What does your daughter see?! What at it or her will be after all it or this a life??? You speak, that are financially dependent... I in due time too was dependent from uzurpatora-the husband... Now I work and only at job - to the present I feel the woman!!! You necessarily should work! Job to find not and it is complex or difficult - there would be a desire!!!.. Throw. udaka! (I never swear, but here differently will not tell or say!!!) leave!!! Such details about the woman (which under 50) is not respect for you.

Zet
11.08.2004, 18:38
At All of you it is broken also anything already any more you will not return. As "earlier" nebudet. You are simply obliged to borrow or occupy in yourselves, to look for job, as your daughter not so thoracal baby. And to run, run from it or him it is necessary!

The anonym
11.08.2004, 23:33
The husband - that, the husband - se, and the opinion at you is?

Ljalja
12.08.2004, 21:43
As bratik with the sister is, certainly, it is class, but... You hour not frigid? Or with an algophilia you are or be ill or sick in the latent form? And what, if tomorrow he will decide to climb to a daughter under a skirt for an acuteness of sensations? Same it is impossible, as you worthlessly waste time, and write children's babble any. Can, it is time to cease to smear sopli and to incur the responsibility for the life and a life of the daughter?

Olga
13.08.2004, 18:08
Ps: Unfortunately I not frigidna if was frigidna, me would be paralelno who, when, and with whom... Or me there was paralelna a destiny of my daughter... I poinmaju, am necessary to me a shake-up emotional... Thanks all the same, here, in my situation cannot be regretted... I regret till now itself and from it or this I suffer and not only I but also my child... Thanks for all advice or councils... I and itself knew, that it is impossible to suffer or bear, but, thought, I can something not so I do or make... It appears it is necessary ravat... To tear... And more time to tear... Return is not present!!!

Peach
14.08.2004, 20:57
Can pour out to you anger not in conference and houses, to kick up a row to the husband, to threaten the competitor. It is time to operate or work already, and that words it is possible to explain and understand any situation.

Raven
15.08.2004, 07:53
Recollect a wise man: ". .i it is better to be one than with whom I have got " do not call, that it is necessary to be one, simply, in this case, it seems to me, your husband - " a weak part " (). Without it or him it will be easier and more reliable. The daughter then will understand. And it or her to him do not leave - anything, in due course operishsja. All its or his these conversations have the underlying reason - from that woman of posterity he will not wait.