PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Herring, so because some them also have accustomed - itself do not climb, she all with...

kuka
04.08.2004, 03:13
Herring, so because some them also have accustomed - itself do not climb, she all should: ((((((((_, such from this frustration one - to not pass:)

kuka
05.08.2004, 02:38
Has again thrown goodness knows where. In general day of losses. Here sizhzhu letters important ozhidajuchi-and mails everyone do not work: ((((the Current and...

Herring
05.08.2004, 09:34
The some people have accustomed nobody. The some people if begin uchit-it nazyvaetsja-" extinguish light, throw to a pomegranate ". And learn or teach the some people just not passivnosti-some this passivity deduces or removes. They it is simple sometimes her or it use... These some people).

kuka
06.08.2004, 11:37
Passivity to use - well it is completely not interesting. It is much more interesting to struggle ostensibly with activity, actually with pleasure to her submitting. Then it is not insulting after, and it is pleasant even:)

Herring
07.08.2004, 03:15
Cook, I agree. But nevertheless be interesting can in different situations. Anybody in fact not skazal-here behave so, and here so then do not conduct. It is interesting to me to be different. To me it in kajf.) But as a matter of fact as though tone is set on any by me.)

Well here
07.08.2004, 07:33
ek where you poneslo-that!)))
2 Seledka-I to you again otvetil-listani "Further"

Herring
08.08.2004, 01:45
Nuvot... excavatio rectouterina can quite contain loops of an intestine. .nu I remember it! Will get, will get. Laziness shchas to climb for Sinelnikov...

Well here
08.08.2004, 21:29
Eh, the Herring! Rech-that is primary about what went? Not that when lady makes an effort, pozadimatochnoe (besides INTRAPERITONEAL) space something is actually filled, and that if to insert and there, and sjuda-and obem-that vaginas will increase and prostranstva-that it or this and will not be. And tuzhitsja-that I think they do not make an effort))) During)))

Herring
09.08.2004, 02:45
Nuvot. .tuzhimsja - we with you))) prichem-we speak mine that about anatomy as in the atlas, about topographical anatomy, with amendments of all this parsley on position of a body... Give still we shall take in calculation specific features of lady, moreover and its or her hussar)))) Not too I badly know anatomiju-was not present, that I do not know, that not znaju-I in a life did not begin to argue on topography of any recurrent nerve. .no that I remember from a course anatomii-that I remember.

Well here
09.08.2004, 06:05
Good, with women in general to argue it is not necessary. Especially about what? And for what? You tam-I here... gnja is shorter. Give better Dzhimnika in dylny a way provodim-has gone two torbochki to collect. It is direct as sad zajchik which lisichka has expelled from a small house...

Herring
09.08.2004, 20:27
Nuvot, from you zasr. .-I be ladies))) Any man's solidarity. Let the person will make shag-not important, than he will turn back, it is better to regret that is made, than that is not made. Can, at it or him all will develop absolutely on another, on good.

Well here
11.08.2004, 04:09
I am wise, but fair. I shall go to walk with a dog. While.

Herring
12.08.2004, 13:17
While.) and at me a cat. They good, with them to walk it is not necessary. .tolko climb awfully. But to sleep with them klassno-they down and warm.)

Well here
13.08.2004, 12:06
And I do not like cats... Egoistki they. And sobak-the altruist. And me likes. Good such!)))

kuka
14.08.2004, 12:37
I too do not like cats. At me always dogs were... And shchas - is not present. The husband the asthmatic, and in it or this to me has not carried:)

Herring
16.08.2004, 03:34
At me all life of a dog were, but as an apartment on etazhe-that more increasing or more and more nedodelannye-small. And I have solved, that it is better high-grade cats, than the left unfinished dogs. And with cats to walk it is not necessary)))