PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Especially practical question psihiatoru from personally interested pharmacologist - about ZNS

Nel
11.06.2003, 21:45
Not absolutely clearly, who in this forum practising psihiator, but it is very necessary to learn or find out the answer to a question:
Whether development of a malignant antipsychotic syndrome is possible or probable at out-patient purpose or appointment of neuroleptics? Psychoneurologists appointing or nominating them approve or confirm all, that are not present. Why? In the researches accessible on this subject in not Those it is clearly told or said, that the opportunity of occurrence ZNS does not depend practically there is nothing - neither from a dose, nor from a way of introduction. Not clearly. In fact in that case to appoint or nominate neuroleptics it is out-patient, at all not warning of possible or probable signs ZNS - criminally. If here is practising psihiator or the psychoneurologist, I shall be grateful for the distinct answer.

Doctor Vitaly
12.06.2003, 17:19
First, the psychiatrist, instead of psihiator.:) (moveton, certainly, to carp but when with a mistake or an error it is written twice is precisely not a typing error).

Secondly, for the distinct answer, it is desirable to set concrete, instead of global questions. The answer to that question which is set: looking about what neuroleptics there is a speech. If to not write it is a lot of and vastly.

Concretize, about what group of neuroleptics you would like to receive the information.

Nel
14.06.2003, 12:53
I like forums! What not a forum, any reality, and a continuous flame!
Dear doctor Vitaly! I did not look in detail in the spelling dictionary, but in alive Russian (and we here are not engaged a writing or spelling of official documents), the word "psychiatrist" for a long time is used and in a variant "psihiator" too. But, however, mea maxima culpa!

As to groups of neuroleptics if you will glance in Vidal, or RLS, or accompanying materials of the manufacturer ANY pharmacological clause or article of a neuroleptic of ANY chemical structure or frame of ANY manufacturer (excepting Theralenum, well Let it pass, it or him already in Russia do not sell) comprises the prevention or warning of possible or probable development ZNS.

In detail me neuroleptics of group of the replaced benzamides interest, is concrete Tiapridal (Tiapride).

Yours faithfully, doctor Elena.

Kostjan
09.07.2003, 15:55
Dear Elena!
Has casually got on this forum, I shall be recorded, but later... You are a psychiatrist? Always dreamed will meet the woman - psihiatorom. It is a complex or a mania?

Konstantin
09.07.2003, 16:01
Dear Nel!
I look forward to hearing.

Doctor Vitaly
27.07.2003, 20:40
[QUOTE] the Initial report from Nel
I like forums! What not a forum, any reality, and a continuous flame!

C. And I at professional forums notice usually positive:)

Dear doctor Vitaly! I did not look in detail in the spelling dictionary, but in alive Russian (and we here are not engaged a writing or spelling of official documents), the word "psychiatrist" for a long time is used and in a variant "psihiator" too. But, however, mea maxima culpa!

Whether a little that else is in unprintable Russian.... Not nevertheless on the keyboard to fill and in a network to expose

As to groups of neuroleptics if you will glance in Vidal, or RLS, or accompanying materials of the manufacturer ANY pharmacological clause or article of a neuroleptic of ANY chemical structure or frame of ANY manufacturer (excepting Theralenum, well Let it pass, it or him already in Russia do not sell) comprises the prevention or warning of possible or probable development ZNS.

Anything surprising. But if to not look in Vidal, and to be guided by more clinically proved sources (and the reference points resulted or brought by you it is only approved or confirmed through farmakopejnyj committee of the application or statement of firms of manufacturers which will be not not passed or missed simply by the same FK without the given phrase) it is possible to draw for itself conclusions what is it not so

In detail me neuroleptics of group of the replaced benzamides interest, is concrete Tiapridal (Tiapride).

Address to information Medlajna on tests of the given preparation. Especially to where the developed or unwrapped data about " double-blind are cited, placebo-controlled " a preparation. Also can draw a conclusion.

In a real practice never from the given preparation of problems ZNS met. The preparation is ideal for out-patient practice.

mr_X
03.08.2004, 05:59
I though and not the psychiatrist, but the last sremja only also am engaged in dispute and a filtration of the information on safety of various psychotropic agents since itself them I require and I possess a terrible hypersensitivity, that to neuroleptics, that to antidepressants. For the last what couple of years only syndromes with me nebylo. Psihatry already to be afraid in general of something to appoint or nominate to me (to that such responsibility is necessary). Here to you my reasons on this bill: it is Absolutely any antipsihotik (neuroleptic), from existing for today, can cause or call ZNS (and not only a neuroleptic, even antidepressants and antikonvulsanty not zastrahovany from it or this). And, certainly, to weigh chances of its or his occurrence at application of a concrete preparation only on the basis of that that write to summaries (or clause or article in Vidale) this same what to find out, what chocolate is more tasty or delicious by TV advertising. Moreover, the majority of neuroleptics possess approximately equal odds of occurrence ZNS (including such new as risperidon, aripiprazol, ziprazidon, etc.), that sostovljaet 1:1000. But I shall allow to assume all that the least dangerous preparation in this respect is kvetiapin as he practically does not influence on dopaminnyj an exchange in those areas of a brain (diencephalic) where it and it is not necessary. Except for that there is which what own experience of application of it or this priparata. Except for a sleepiness, any significant by-effects I do not remember. It was necessary to pass 4 months ago on risperidon, there and then (already on 2) has gone or is trite has gone. The preparation was cancelled, but with 3 more weeks toshnilo, reduced muscles and treslo. Till now is in a fever (a thermoregulation, probably, has got off for ever).

mr_X
03.08.2004, 06:03
... The collecting and a filtration...

DeBo4ka
05.08.2004, 20:57
TOO it wanted to me to write about neuroleptics since it was necessary to drink them, in particular, etaperazin. A preparation to me has appointed or nominated the doctor-psychiatrist, not having warned about such possible or probable by-effect. It is Literally for the third day of reception to me has reduced muscles of the face, a mouth, lost consciousness - terribly to recollect! And the most terrible was that I did not know how it could be stopped. The blessing, the husband at me on the last education the nurse - has put or applied an ice from a deep-freezer to the face - the simplification at once has come. Fast, naturally, has refused to arrive. In a life neuroleptics I shall not touch! I, certainly, have called then to the doctor - she has only responded, that: " well give, I to you shall write out the proof-reader "... What there to hell the proof-reader?!!

At me a question: the doctor in general should warn me about such possible or probable phenomenon? And if I have gone on "next world"?

Wel:-D
16.08.2004, 01:49
That fast has refused to arrive is not naturally. You can understand, why to you have given up in a call of a brigade.
As to your doctor the doctor is obliged to warn the patient of possible or probable consequences and by-effects of a preparation, being guided by the motto - " do not do much harm! "
Make the complaint is can help or assist those patients who will address to your doctor after you.
And neuroleptics... Generally you are right - to accept them without EMERGENCY it is not necessary is better.