PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Very much I ask to help or assist: My mum (73 years) has transferred or carried onkologichesku...

Marina.
08.08.2004, 07:27
Hello! Very much I ask to help or assist: My mum (73 years) has transferred or carried oncologic operation and a chemotherapy in 2003. (6 courses during half a year). Now from an oncology - it's OK, but there were problems with memory: sometimes the inadequate perception of the validity, forgets much, invents. I ask you to give the reference: that to us delat-medicines, therapy, or experts to whom it is necessary to address. Thankful in advance for your answer.

Tolokonin A.O.
10.08.2004, 14:09
To the regional psychiatrist in PND.

Psychiatrist Belova.
12.08.2004, 05:49
The patient suffers korsakovskim a syndrome - he is characterized by memory blackouts, false memoirs (confabulations). This syndrome is observed at lesions of a brain which has been caused or called by a chemotherapy, etc. Treatment of this syndrome medicamental. Do not address to "folk healers" - will not help or assist. I can not recommend to you any medicines as I do not know displays of illness or disease in accuracy. I advise to make how doctor Tolokonin advises.

To psychiatrist Roman Alexander Aleksandrovne
15.08.2004, 23:48
Oh, and at you also a dual personality? A clinical case, aj-aj-ah. Demands urgent isolation of the patient.