PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My husband once again tries to stop to smoke. Does not smoke 3 weeks...

nina
12.08.2004, 12:43
My husband once again tries to stop to smoke.
Does not smoke 3 weeks. Also it has appeared, that I very much like he smoking. Such he does not raise or excite me, becomes not mine, not native. I from myself such did not expect. I smoke. To smoke he wants, as the smell of tobacco is pleasant.

JUlja
12.08.2004, 17:24
Nina, you too should to try to stop smoke. Think about advantage or benefit for health.:)

Dmitry
13.08.2004, 23:20
Good afternoon, Nina! As smoking, alongside with negative influence on health, brings to people and positive psychological effects (" it has appeared, that I very much like he smoking ", for example): 1) it is necessary to reconstruct your attitude or relation to the husband that and he raised or excited you in a non-smoking kind, was your, native; 2) to fix at your husband an opportunity to do without smoking even if you smoke. If wish to work above it or this, inform on mine e-mail: touristman@mail. ru

Nina
14.08.2004, 12:33
Itself to throw I do not see any reason (In pregnancy threw). Also I do not want. What for to me " to fix at it or him an opportunity to do without cigarettes " - I not sadomazohist. I like it or him such what he is and I do not want any changes.

The snake
15.08.2004, 22:28
And too it is pleasant to me, when my young man smokes, it is harmful, certainly, but raises or excites awfully. Vse-taki smoking at me associates with courage. Though, certainly, looking what to smoke, as well as in general that from itself represents itself smoking.