PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have a senior brother of whom I very much am jealous own mum. At times...

Anna
15.08.2004, 12:24
I have a senior brother of whom I very much am jealous own mum. At times it seems, that I in this family another's, t. To. To him all escapes punishment, that he has not made. I try to help or assist parents iz-for all forces, that by them is approved, by itself. But at the slightest mistake or error on me as if all " dogs lower ". At the brother the room, behaves as wants. And mum always gives him and more love, and it is more than care. She motivates it with that he is less independent, than I. For me it at all the reason, and since the childhood I suffer here such inferiority complex. To me 19, to the brother 21.

Buharov J.M.
15.08.2004, 22:10
Hello, Anna! Specify, please, that you mean, speaking, what " suffer an inferiority complex "? In fact, by your description of a situation in your family, you have all the bases to speak about obvious preference parents to you the brother. If business indeed is thus, so, speech should go not about a complex, and about quite healthy reaction to a unsuccessful situation in family.