PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not normal? I as well as at all had a school girlfriend, well is simple...

Bell
15.08.2004, 12:37
I can not normal?
I as well as at all had a school girlfriend, well simply do not pour water. Then different institutes and our paths dispatch or deliver;have missed. On my wedding was the witness (it is last sejshen together). Now she for the husband, is the little son, I did not see it or him, hojat have bought a heap of gifts, I neznaju, but simply cannot force to go myself to her on a visit, and to myself I shall hesitate to invite, at me the habitation, though after good repair is more modest. I like it or her, she dreams me, I miss, can therefore and I am afraid to meet her, easier or simply to have a drink coffee, to talk for a life. The husband does not like it or her speaks, cho when she series I become another. He communicates with the friends to once a weeks, and with the some people even works, and I it or her saw last time one year ago. As to me to overcome it, I posto wish to return our friendship. To me this person is very dear or expensive.

Majja
15.08.2004, 21:53
Simply call and agree about an occurring. It is not necessary to invent to itself problems, them and so in this life suffices.