PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Really all this occurs or happens to me? Why all this occurs or happens to me? ..

Margo
08.08.2004, 23:40
Really all this occurs or happens to me?
Why all this occurs or happens to me?
And in general - that occurs or happens?
My God! For what???
I do not have more forces to suffer or bear such attitude or relation to, but also there are no forces to get rid of this person!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What to me to do or make? Than, as well as for what to live??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why so occurs or happens? I at times fiercely hate it or him, basically I feel a deaf or an indistinct boring. Sometimes there is a desire it or him to kill, let not the arms or hand but that he has died. And at all thus I CAN not tell or say to him "leave"!
It is any vicious circle ..
Yes! Well, I the next time take myself in arms or hand and I try to pretend, that nothing happens. And can be and actually nothing occurs or happens, washing the irrepressible imagination adjoining on a paranoia, my overestimated demands and the loosened nerves could give effect of tragedy on empty (almost) a place. Almost - at least because the whole month to sleep together with me in one bed, having turned the face to a wall is cannot be normal attitudes or relations.
All of us this time it is not talked almost! It as?
Whether the unique night which I have spent in other room can the muzhik up to such degree dokanat? And for objective enough reasons. Or what I vse-taki have placed furniture in a room - to the (after long dispute and abuse)?
Whether SUCH LOVE how was at it or him to me, all for any some or a little bit months can completely sink? It is impossible to tell or say, by the way, that I did not reciprocate ..
Whether there are actually all these malefices, decays, privoroty, tops???? How to be protected, if yes? This all handwork of its or his former wife Can?
Problem in me? I not so do or make something and I do not notice, what slowly, but have correctly reduced on there is no" all good, what was between us? How it to learn, understand or find out, understand? What exactly?
For 2 years which we together I have lost almost all! I mean personally myself, it in any way does not concern or touch relatives and associates. I have lost health, hair on a head (almost), beauty (that I was very much even nedurna associates recognized all), feelings of pleasure and happiness, good mood, natural cheerful adventurousness, boldness, pride, confidence of. Instead of all it or this I have got huge, mad and selfless love of this person. But now there is no also it or her . Why? What's happened with us????
As I wish to return all!!!!! Anything superfluous it is not necessary to me, but I wish to return the !!! That at me as though have selected, have stolen. Who? For what? By what right? I do not know .
I even have called in this most notorious the Temple of destiny , but there exorbitant prices (I simply do not have such money), any guarantees, and their adherents speak with the Caucasian accent or stress .. Directs at ideas ..
Often ideas that would not be desirable began to appear, simply it is not necessary to live forces ., but also here paradox - I am afraid of mors above all!!!! Can go mad, start to drink, narcotics? On what shishi is time and that will be with the son and mum are two. Or more likely on the contrary
And I can and there is a madwoman? And my phobia to go to the underground (especially costing or standing)? And these periodic sensations of departuring consciousness, causeless pavors, for example, to fall????
And here it is still interesting: normally to be engaged in self-satisfaction in bathing, having near by the healthy normal muzhik? Whether it is insulting know!
There is a question, and whether there is on light a force, capable to me to help or assist?
The psychiatrist (it at the salary of 250 dollars)?
Church? Unless there were gde-that fathers not corrupted, fair, believing??? Yes I and not kreshchennaja - to mine
Can find someone? Whom??? And how it "to find"??? It with all that load which forces voloku on themselves (about what it is told or said above) - is not present, and is terrible "to get" again if I even shall rise kogda-nibud after that all - though is believed, actually hardly ..
And me in fact already 33, strelochki spin forward, instead of back. And as it would be desirable to give birth still to a couple of children, especially the girl necessarily
Vobshchem here! Such here the chicken-feed has turned out. An essay. Last premortal cry or more likely rhonchus .
Melancholy, bezishodnost and powerlessness have reached such level that I am going to now to thrust this "cry" in an Internet and to tell or say all of you:
CHILDREN or GUYS THE HELP!!!!!
(Who can and than can - ourselves people local)
Smilies in the necessary places place - to smile I has forgot and thanks all those who has allowed itself work to read up up to the extremity or end.

For the clear reason I subscribe an assumed name. For the same reason I open to myself a new (secret) mail box on which with hope I shall wait the correspondence.
So, I am Margarita!
Volands, Masters, Hippopotamuses, Gellas well though somebody!!! Where you????

HELPMARGO@mail. ru

09.08.2004, 22:32
What to you here spoke, your situation similar too seryozna for amateur advice or councils.
Address to the psychologist, it is not obligatory to the psychiatrist, your salary quite it allows, descend or go necessarily, even time, only not under the announcement in the newspaper, and in the specialized center.

Karina
11.08.2004, 03:06
To me At me such chustvo that at me it never will pass or take place 21 year. Huge chustvo to Me even to the psychologist it is a shame to uncertainty in to descend or go, potomuchto he can think that I a silly woman finished, he will tell or say that at me it will pass or take place in due course as everyone like to me to speak. It seems to me that I the most blunt among all who with me to study, at me memory when I rise at seminars is the most worse to respond, I start to be lost to forget on the move that learned or taught almost all the week long if what nibud from guys of our group will turn and will smile to one of ours devchenok, I have a question why he has not looked or seen at me? Aha, I mean not beautiful, "she" means more beautifully than I. And then I can all the day long remained to think that he has found in her? If I shall start to list or transfer further the " the invented disadvantages " as my mum here one computer will not suffice to print speaks that I think of myself. I ask to help or assist me in occasion of my complex, the unique request to respond seriously, and to me kazhetsja here not up to laughter though if that is fairly I I laugh now or I am now dared. In advance I thank.

Svetlana Granin
12.08.2004, 16:02
Dear Margo. At you on the face all attributes deep depresii. In such status you cannot make the adequate decision on the life in general and with this person in particular. The help of the expert is necessary to you is obligatory. If there is no money for the private or individual psychotherapist I can advise Clinic of Neurosises on m. SHabalovskaja, he free-of-charge. There accept even without poles only under passports, the main thing to have the Moscow or situated near Moscow registration, bodies: 952 4440. Only after corresponding or meeting treatment you can understand in what the reason of your troubles. Success!

JUlja
12.08.2004, 18:08
Karina, I know fine that occurs or happens to you at me such was and has passed or has taken place but only was at school, to you it is necessary to more confidence of! neznaju even as to you it to explain, it is necessary simply poprobyvat neobrashchat there is nobody attention to go with it is proud of the lifted head (even if the most worthless mood!) That you samaja-most! It is More than arrogance even to another will not prevent, and when you will understand that people start you to respect and listen to your opinion that at once sweep up or will notice as your uncertainty gradually disappears, and it is more than independence, besides study it is possible also good job poprobyvat to find, can drive the machine or car if the finance pozvaljajut to buy or purchase, voobshchem pribavte by the boring life that nibud the newcomer, even to smoke poprobyvat it is possible if you do not smoke, no trouble to not like will fasten, more acquaintances with panjami is desirable is more senior and is wiser than you. Voobshchem that that does not suffice you it independence and more impudence, anything the impudence yet to that in a life did not harm and even helped or assisted! So forward to new changes still in peredi in long and happy budshchem! A life not only in books and textbooks zakljuchaetsja! Success!

Marrying
14.08.2004, 03:38
Listen and with me the husband too not so to that often and sleeps, well And THAT (?) I to myself have found the lover. Who will that tell or say ah a knot what, and what will not do or make on it or him prygati to shout trahni me (if already anything else does not help or assist), What I nepojmu your life only in itself zakljuchaetsja, what any others interessov are not present more? How about the rough novel with the first comer? And why also there is no I nepojmu if a life so does not please that it is possible and so poprobyvat, is quite good zamenja to narcotics and all this chicken-feed by the way... Dare you in your life the builder if so to sit and speak that I from mind or wit has descended or gone, and dejstvilno it is not possible to achieve it or this, what for from for one fool of in a coffin I can drive to understand? It that so is necessary?
Descend or Go certainly to psihiatoru or to the psychologist if want but I do not think that he to you so will help or assist myself to you it is necessary to help or assist all over again... Success!

ira
14.08.2004, 11:58
For the beginning banish it or him in three necks. Such problems it is not necessary for you. And most likely on you a malefice. Resemble in church, descend or go to babke any (not all of them charlatans, there are also those who really helps or assists). Do not lower or omit an arm or a hand!

Margo
14.08.2004, 19:36
Many thanks to everyone who has responded and separately to doctor Svetlana Graninoj! I shall necessarily try to enter the name in clinic of neurosises.
All of success!

Margo
15.08.2004, 21:49
IRE.
Thanks!
It would be very grateful, if somebody has prompted the healer - nesharlatanku. For a long time I am engaged in search in this direction.