PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Somebody can will share reasons in occasion of following history. Me...

Luzhin
04.08.2004, 03:59
Somebody can will share reasons in occasion of following history. Me you, regular customers of this konfy, know, therefore I hope for your favour - can at whom will be on my bill of a steam of judgements. To me now 35. And the head is not left with one history which has occured or happened in the childhood. Business was in the pioneer. Camp. On small river, as usual, have protected bujami a place for bathing. We, boys, tried with a view of self-affirmation zalazit as it is possible further. Kak-that I have slipped, having appeared for bujami. To float was not able even theoretically. The beginnings tonut. Rescuers, as usual, sunbathe a paunch upwards. Current began to carry. Having settled down in water as the float, floundered as could. Did not shout all over again - it was a shame. Then when has understood that business badly - began to shout (as could): " to Tone! " . But as to people in water darkness, and all shouted more feasibly, than I - reacted nobody. When has carried decently - and forces have terminated - has gone downwards, has got legs or foots a bottom or fundus, has made a start and at last has come up - the shallow series was.

During last one and a half years I consistently tear with all - have thrown the wife, have left to her the apartment, have gradually ceased to communicate with friends. By means of various shifts has got rid of the clients. Now I needed to give up job, moreover it would be possible to leave the machine or car to the mistress from whom I rent the apartment, and to leave from city which I never liked. And I the vagabond. The idea on it or this also frightens, and at the same time it seems, that having reached or achieved a bottom or fundus, possible to be born as though anew. I understand, what not the boy already, that it is impossible to be thoughtless, to throw everything, that " is acquired and t. Item ", but I can not something change. There is a pavor and hope simultaneously. But sometimes I think - can be me "conducts" kuda-that..., there can be it only silly imaginations which should not be followed at all.

unita
05.08.2004, 03:18
What interesting idea...
Can be, she and is meaningful also the right to a life, but only in rather stable society. It would be good test, but the risk is too great. Having reached or achieved a bottom or fundus, you in fact can not rise never any more...
I so could not risk, but the person who would manage not only to not sink, but to float, would cause or call in me the deepest respect.

Calibre
05.08.2004, 11:12
There are age crises, reassessment gone through, an establishment of horizons and prospects on the future. In my opinion, these periods it is necessary peredzhit up to the extremity or end, instead of to try to forget about it, having switched on something another. In a kind of that nyrut, actually, as to me seemed to you, would not be desirable, means it is necessary to understand, rummage in it or this and to go through.... Personally I to the psychoanalyst would go.

Crafty
07.08.2004, 01:43
Silly kvochki, about what you? The person really is there, near to a threshold existential - the person searches for meaning of the life...
Very much I advise you to find and read through books of Century Frankla - there is much how people in existential crisis behave and as he is authorized to everyone....
I am very glad for you, really glad... The matter is that at this forum, alas, anybody has not promoted yet further 3 go a level on pyramid Maslou, and your case - an example of how the person can become the Person.

Calibre
07.08.2004, 16:12
Crafty, well, why anybody?) - you!

liska
09.08.2004, 04:04
Luzhin, I support or maintain you!!, forward)

Luzhin
09.08.2004, 14:55
Calibre to try to go through - it agree, to live - I do not wish. To dive actually I want, simply terribly. With one storny it is terrible, that a bottom or fundus you will not get, and with another - that all this delirium, and it is necessary to flounder up to the extremity or end. Know, when you leave under muddy water, and sounds and light die away in a moment all - is terrible.
Crafty - to understand that the life is meaningful nothing is possible undertaking - I have correctly understood? And where to look or see your pyramid?

oshn
10.08.2004, 13:21
vsyo-taki there was an interest to a life and to the place in her.,) the small help: if you wish to reach or achieve a bank on 100 % that to come up it is necessary at us, in kanade, here where do not come up, always it is possible to find where on tiptoe postojat and to take rest up to a following dive.

Crafty
11.08.2004, 00:50
I do not wish to press in detailed explanations, in brief the pyramid of needs or requirements Maslou looks or appears so: physiological (a dream, meal, warmly, comfort) - need or requirement for safety - need or requirement for love and prinjatii-need or requirement for self-esteem - need or requirement for creativity - need or requirement for self-realization. Last - the most complex or difficult by way of achievement and as a rule many people and do not come to that they have the most valuable... Own I.
Now about meaning of the life... He at everyone the . But your behaviour not seems to me an attribute of sincere disease, more likely - sincere neustrojstva, it is very similar that at you crisis of the given need or requirement...

unita
12.08.2004, 14:00
Crafty, any pyramid at you modified has turned out. In a classical kind she looks or appears so:
7) need or requirement in samoaktulizatsii
6) need or requirement for harmony, aesthetic needs or requirements
5) need or requirement for knowledge itself
4) need or requirement for self-esteem
3) need or requirement need or requirement for an accessory or a belonging to social group
2) need or requirement for security
1) physiological needs or requirements
voobshche-that in a life of each person the certain role is played all with levels of needs or requirements, is simple in the certain stages on the foreground one act that, others besides on Maslou, the need or requirement cannot be satisfied if frustrirujutsja underlaying levels. But later researchers any more do not allocate such rigid hierarchy (for example, Viljunas). There is a mass of examples of how the person satisfies the maximum or supreme needs or requirements, prinebregaja the with the lowest (for example, creative people during creation of the next masterpiece or students during session can neglect a dream and meal).
In general, your application or statement that nobody has left further need or requirement for love I is inclined to consider or count as the insult for those who here writes.

Well here
13.08.2004, 06:50
All of you are not right. And the author tozhe-he confuses the IMPOSED, external influence with REALIZED, himself, the realized steps. Kakoj-any ekzistentsionalizm left unfinished... (((and niche here interesting is not present! Simple protective reaction.

The reader
14.08.2004, 00:49
Then destructive reaction...

VA
14.08.2004, 07:20
It is amusing, that all pyramid can be passed or taken place for one evening. Begins with simply pleasant to attempt, passing or taking place through stages " VA, you respect with me " and all world is perfect, and comes to an end with need or requirement to fill komunit a muzzle ("self-actualizations"))) As to Mister Luzhina. Couples has recollected the history told like Ilfom and Petrov about the column which has thrown service in blossoming career and has gone in eremites. But zamuchali bugs, subsequently. Scha you get rid of problems and complexities with which the life is full. It is called - leave me alone, it is tired from all and from only. Happens. Change a job, be reoriented on that where it is necessary to stick physically.

Xenia
15.08.2004, 21:37
It agree with Vasej. Always in most trudnoreshaemyh problems the true is very simple. Rest (umstvenyj) is necessary to the person. It were not necessary to fall for the bottom or fundus you already once there.
As spoke Solomon " All will pass or take place and even it "
Success!!!