PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And who prefers what spirits? (from present.) has noticed, ch...

Semyonych
03.08.2004, 01:52
And who prefers what spirits? (from present.) has noticed, what to many ladies to like Martini (bjanko more all) Why so?
By the way, has tried or tasted vodka nemirofff (with pepper)-
Has liked.

IRISHA
04.08.2004, 01:07
Greetings, Semenych:) I personally adore red dry wines (frants. And Spanish). I like also martini (bjanko). Sometimes with pleasure I drink beer with shrimps.

Semyonych
05.08.2004, 06:55
Irish, and at you in fact with seafoods should be vporjadochke. Carries. A land and beaters are where is?
As mushrooms sushi-bars grow in Moscow. Interestingly,
In Staffs or States on this "exotic" probably a fashion already tju-tju?
Hey, inhabitants of America, how at you there?

VBD
05.08.2004, 20:28
Vodka, pepper brandy, viski-kola, beer. Here most "tasty" or "delicious"))) On bill "nemiroff" - me it or her have reserved as a specialty even in the United Arab Emirates (very worthy drink) Ladies also like "screw-driver"

Poured
06.08.2004, 04:47
And I like cognac...:-)))

Ira
07.08.2004, 11:06
And still girls like liquor Bejles. But personally I hold the opinion, what is it a craze. Now it is fashionable to like Martini Bjanko and Bejles. All cocktails Still or even like us. The some people very much like beer (it is desirable, with krivetkami). I personally prefer drinks konjachnogo type: temples or whisky, cognac, brendi.

ksy
08.08.2004, 19:29
Semyonych, with Dryings in staffs or states all by way of, are very popular and vrjadli will get out of fashion.:) and from spirits martini Rosso or a champagne of Madam Kliko. Georgian wines have very much liked me in last arrival, it is a pity them in Staffs or States are not present almost.

The anonym
10.08.2004, 01:32
Wine, cognac.
nemiroff - not the best representative gorilki with pepper, I prefer other Ukrainian manufacturers, such drinks pjatsja it is much better some notorious vodka.

Tier
10.08.2004, 07:04
Sweet massandrovskie fault or wine, port, and certainly Wiessbier. Martini was pleasant with orange juice, an ice and a lemon.

Tier
10.08.2004, 17:05
Well here, in the most important word was mistaken - Weissbier!

Dan
11.08.2004, 11:48
I like TEMPLES or WHISKY. And to spit to me on sdeshnjuju a fashion from it or her otvratitlenymi tastes.

Mother
11.08.2004, 20:31
I prefer red sweet wine. Spirits or hard liquor I do not use, and here taste of beer at all is not pleasant to me!

] or atjushka
12.08.2004, 07:47
I HATE any Martini! As I hate anisette! The same von (not in insult to fans or amateurs). I can Sometimes drink Bejlis... But only cold or with an ice. In general I like when Bejlis in cocktails... Type " B-52 "))) So he not such luscious. As to vodka... That certainly ONLY " Russian Standard " or " White Gold ". All should be cold!)) Cognac... Well I do not know... I cannot it or him rasprobovat in any way... Meanwhile it is not pleasant... Even the most good and the real with the biggest endurance or quotation. And here PIIIIVOOOO... .eto always please!))) the Siberian crown, Miller, but on the first place "Ginnes", "Varshtajner", "Huagarden" (not filtered), "Hacker Pshor" (not filtered). Never I drink cheap drinks... Type of cocktails from banks... Or cheap beer...

] or atjushka
12.08.2004, 23:30
Yes.. As to wine I do not like any... Only for otsutsviem a choice I can sometimes drink red semisweet... A champagne too only semisweet..

Leka
13.08.2004, 01:59
And I at all do not consume alcohol, never and at all... Well taste of spirits or hard liquor is not pleasant to me. And from a smell of beer it becomes simply opposite... Represent, what to my husband?.. He the fan or amateur of faults or wines and gin with tonic and in general likes the companies. And what company in Russia without alcohol... Yes, some times drank Margarita, the unique spirit which is not causing disgust. And kak-that in an early youth while studied in Staffs or States, the American friends have lined or have shot down to try or taste " a citric drink ", appeared tequila... fu, muck...

IRISHA
14.08.2004, 15:38
Yes, Semenych, at us here to you both the sea and seafoods:) only it is painfully cold. But it is all the same better than our city and a northen country of anything (for me) is not present.

Semyonych
15.08.2004, 09:19
And I more lesser or ever less and I consume alcohol less. Can I grow old? CHto-something interest vanishes.

Zet
15.08.2004, 20:59
And me because of nerves all pokatit