PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Recently my girlfriend has seriously betraid me. But now she tries pomirits...

Julia
12.08.2004, 15:14
Recently my girlfriend has seriously betraid me. But now she tries to reconcile, we communicate with her. I do not wish to have with her something the general or common, but during too time I wish to understand, how to me to act or arrive, that she has not betraid me still times???

Tier
13.08.2004, 02:16
Save simply secular, noncommittal dialogue, and do not mention or touch;affect in conversations very personal or able to be for you dangerous that.

The old friend
13.08.2004, 20:08
" I do not wish to have with her something the general or common, but during too time I wish to understand, how to me to act or arrive, that she has not betraid me still times??? " - whether well delirium? You do not wish to have anything the general or common - do not communicate... Tell or say to me who your friend and I shall tell or say who you... On any

skodikgirl
14.08.2004, 17:18
Know. .v the given case it seems to me, you have already made for yourselves the decision that will proceed to communicate with her... .v such case try to respond itself to a question why you want it or this?
There can be you primerivaete on yourselves a dress of Mother Terezy, such all-forgiving sacred? If something similar was it is necessary to reflect for the sake of whom you earlier live, for the sake of itself or for the sake of others...

LELJA
15.08.2004, 19:46
I too two years had a similar situation. My girlfriend has very strongly offended and has betraid. Actually. If you do not wish to communicate with her, is firm in one day solve, that do not want - and do not communicate!
Believe, I knew the girlfriend since a kindergarten, we were simply not pour water, but that she has made that - I could not forgive or excuse, though she simply demanded, that I have reconciled with her, even mum have strained, that that called to me home and persuaded to reconcile with its or her daughter. SIMPLY the idiocy any was! Be firmer, and that and by you will go.