PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear! Natulja, finanasovoj as those is not present dependence, to...

Irina
10.08.2004, 03:59
Hello, dear! Natulja, finanasovoj as those is not present dependence, certainly he of more money earns, but I can independently support the children, the most difficult during first time will convince itself what to meet it is necessary for the son, I am afraid, that the saved up or saved insult will get out during the most improper moment and in the terrible form, that besides will put or render sincere wounds to all and where to be typed or collected so much forces (as not strange ljubov-that does not pass or take place, by the evening it is felt especially), and dalshe-after such occurrings of tear in a pillow all the night long... Men, probably, are faster adoptirujutsja in such situations and in self-digging hardly are engaged.

oshn
11.08.2004, 06:23
Yes dress you to him 4 preza and * * j it or him with frenzy and hatred to it or him;them, its or his mistress and to itself. You will see, after several weeks of such gallop vo-the first, will pass or take place love, vo-the second, he will cease to run to the mistress, v-the third, and it is necessary to you? polzuj it or him, udovletvorja itself, squeeze out juices and throw out an oil cake.

Irina-oshn
12.08.2004, 13:44
Today extremely at you "successful" day, is so much having pinned, all have got under distribution. But, I dare to notice, all cheerfully and easy. Here only with advice or council to me was late a little, we passed or took place it. Repetition - mother of the doctrine.

oshn
13.08.2004, 03:36
And if passed or took place, as it is possible to like * hannogo the muzhik?,)

Irina-oshn
14.08.2004, 06:33
To argue on a subject of love: who can be liked, and kogo-is not present, it is equivalent to the same what to fly in low-level flight without a parachute.

oshn
15.08.2004, 11:46
And I do not argue, I ask,)