PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, it only with me, remediless egoistkoj, so, or someone too...

JUlja
31.07.2004, 04:40
Tell or Say, it only with me, remediless egoistkoj so, or someone too jars on from statements of type " we and so on all parties together we go, well it is necessary to me though sometimes without you to relax! " (in this case it was a question of a campaign on a party at hardly familiar lady where there will be a same poorly familiar society)?? I understand, that the person needs " personal space " and t. The item but is framed any vile sensation... Has put at all that I am jealous or something in such spirit, business in the fact that to me get rid as a close jacket which limits movements: - (As in the rest in attitudes or relations all is remarkable - somebody can prompt how with such sensation to struggle that our "love" has not scattered in down and ashes??

Natalia
02.08.2004, 12:07
I at you do not see any egoism. chto-that, and entertainments at spouses should be joint. What together only a strap to pull, and pleasures separate? It is a mine of the slowed down action for family.

JUlja
06.08.2004, 00:32
Natalia, we single... We meet hardly more than two years.

wolf
08.08.2004, 06:30
There is such subject: if the man in a year after the beginning of the novel has not made a proposal of marriage, already and will not offer: to him so it is convenient.

JUlja
11.08.2004, 15:49
Wolf, and I in fact at all about a marriage...

Emotion
12.08.2004, 21:32
To me kazhetsja, he wishes to get or start new acquaintances in the new company.

Natashka
14.08.2004, 02:41
And you release or let off (suffer razok) and in couple of days here (on a similar party) descend or go.. Here that he then "will start singing"?)) the main thing - without razborok - silently. .mol.. OK.. You want so - will be so.))

wolf
15.08.2004, 07:52
Natashka, if she to him poh..., from what to him to sing? From a post it is visible, that she is necessary to him for sex and no more that. I as the muzhik speak it. Itself such was.