PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I have a girl. We had normal attitudes or relations. But...

Andrew
12.08.2004, 20:35
Hello! I have a girl. We had normal attitudes or relations. But it or she has an awful character trait - chronic nepenktualnost. Earlier I did not bring to it or this to a focus. But one of these days he me has invited to itself, preliminary having gone in village with the girlfriend. Has arrived only in the evening though to me has appointed or nominated in the afternoon. I have waited a floor of day. After that I snej did not wish even to talk. But next day has decided to explain easy to her, what is it badly and to act so, at least, with the close person, it is impossible. Like would acquire...
And today again - promised to call in 15 : 00, and has called in 18 : 00. I again a floor of day have waited for its or her call, sat at home, did not borrow or occupy phone...
I understand all - different vital situations are possible or probable, but it goes beyond all limits or passs all bounds is repeats from time in time!
Prompt how to be? How to her to explain neprvilnost its or her actions? Or it is better to us to miss (as if she to such trifle so concerns, as it is possible to build with her something serious?!!)... I ask you, help or assist advice or council! I require your help!..

The anonym
12.08.2004, 23:52
Appoint or Nominate to her appointment in 15 : 00 but do not speak in what to year:)

Klyopa
13.08.2004, 11:53
It any more is similar to illness or disease. There are at me girlfriends who are late intentionally for an hour or more that the guy as they govorjat " pozhdal, was bored for a while. Has worried enough and appreciated " more. Indoubtedly it is delirium, but delirium widespread enough and your girl similar not exception. Can it is necessary e to tell or say that you like it or her but so cannot further and let she will understand, that havtit "to fill" to itself the price and it is time to think of you.

Nika
14.08.2004, 19:04
Andrew, probably, she so behaves not with the purpose to fill to herself the price and especially to offend you. Simply there are such absent-minded people soaring gde-to whom it seems that has passed or has taken place hour, and has passed or has taken place three hours, or not giving accuracies of value or meaning;importance - well they have not got used so. They simply do not understand (in a head does not keep within), that associates can experience. Was and at me such familiar - he the remarkable person but if promised to call back " in hour or so " called back as in what happened next day, and to him and to a head did not come, that not so - at it or him brains here and so are arranged by something, and at all from disrespect for me. I was firstly excruciated, waited, experienced, uttered to him then it or him reached, he iskrenno repented, but all repeated. I have understood, what it or him will not alter, have accepted its or his such (whether poorly what disadvantages at whom? This disadvantage - not the most terrible if behind it or this the indifference and disrespect for you is not covered) and has ceased to experience - he is simply easy agreed, what not, but I call back itself through the certain time interval and I ask result interesting me or when he will return (as in your case) - itself I am insolent or am under the control, how much or as far as it is possible or probable, if it is necessary - I remind. When at both mobile phones, a problem is solved. And he has got used to this situation, is corrected, lately became much pedantichnee and it is obligatorier. The output or exit always can be found.

Gala
15.08.2004, 07:35
If the girl such disseminated or absent-minded and soaring as writes Nika certainly with her it is impossible to make serious plans as wants Andrew. And not udastsja to construct something serious, t. To. In its or her head you do not borrow or occupy any prize-winning places (by its or her forgetfulness and on Frejdu-there where he writes about clauses, opiskah, forgetfulness). If the man borrows or occupies a head and feelings you sit and consider or count minutes up to a call and experience for its or his experiences.