PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear girlfriends! Very much I ask you to me to help or assist! For me it is a question of conservation...

Tatyana
11.08.2004, 14:44
Dear girlfriends! Very much I ask you to me to help or assist! For me it is a question of conservation of family, and the family is everything, that at me is dear or expensive in a life. Share, please, experience - what should be the woman and what she should do or make, that the man would like to care of her? I know, that itself it is guilty that at the husband with whom we together 10 years, something has broken inside, and at it or him the desire about me was gone to care... I always itself made of the decision, frequently acted counter to the husband... He terpel-suffered or bore, spoke itself "to spit", and then it became valid to him to spit, he even has allowed to fall in love to itself(himself)... For the sake of conservation of family I much have rethought (both about myself, and about the husband, and about ours with it or him attitudes or relations). I have very much changed - became much softer, I would not like to argue with the husband any more, to insist on the, I sincerely want, that decisions in our family were accepted by him... The husband speaks, that sees, how I have changed, that I became very good, that it or he had a desire to me to help or assist, but... The husband speaks, that mind or wit he understands, that owes to me and to ours to the little son to help or assist and to support or maintain us (at me now on nervjake problems with mentality have begun, I drink medicines), and he tries to support or maintain me, but in soul or douche it or he does not have desire about me to care. Family on the verge of divorce... Yesterday there was a long and difficult conversation with the husband... I am ready to make everything to save family that the husband was happy with me, and for this purpose as he speaks, he should feel the defender, the person who not mind or wit, and heart will want to care and preserve us with the son. But how it to make? What should be the woman and what she should do or make, that the man would like to care of her? Excuse, that has turned out so chaotically. Thankful in advance for the answer.

Belief
15.08.2004, 06:46
The woman is a person, instead of an appendage of the husband. If you are independent and the decision made and it or him of it or this arranged, business not in it or this. Most likely much all has collected, and in it or this not only your fault. " Has allowed to fall in love to itself " - bednenky what to what the wife only has finished. In it or this, certainly, completely only your fault. How you have not looked through it? Address to the competent family psychologist. Success!