PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question, in obshchem-that more likely to men (though also I shall allow to listen interestingly too)...

Katya
09.08.2004, 22:21
Question, in obshchem-that more likely to men (though also I shall allow to listen interestingly too): when the man 32 years speaks, as itself cannot understand, that it is necessary to him from our attitudes or relations (about them there was a conversation) and is how much strong he to me "concerns" is really means, what he cannot (does not wish) to understand, or it is possible to interpret it without special doubts as "is not present"?? (Predilections to lies and zapudrivaniju brains for a year of attitudes or relations it has not been noticed, but does not like "serious" conversations - Sincere thanks in advance prefers to not go into details with a view of conservation of composure)!:-)

Greg, too 32 years;-))))
10.08.2004, 04:50
This or Thus unequivocal "IS not present" and not present", is simple molodoi the person does not wish to do or make to you painfully, having told or said it is direct to face, you have not made anything bad to him. To Him it is pleasant that he is pleasant to you, but concerning you he already for a long time has drawn conclusions for itself(himself). So x from personal experience I shall tell or say to you alas...

Katya
11.08.2004, 15:16
Here and I so have thought. I can not "beat out" from it or him in any way it "is not present", he repeats all, that I did not experience, that he will understand with the zamorochkami sincere - and all at us will be good... And all in the same spirit... Attitudes or relations at a level " harmless friendly " perepiha " " (sorry:-)) turn out... From its or his party or side.

La Perla Rosa
12.08.2004, 16:11
ROLLING, at you the situation on 200 % is similar to mine and I as I can not understand. Write to me on desperada@hot. ee we shall chat. Mozhnt together we shall come to the necessary answer. I shall share the assumptions. We shall try to help or assist each other!!!

The anonym
13.08.2004, 18:43
Try to avoid " sharp decisions ". As it is banal sounds, try to increase a distance, be engaged in any business, find new addicting. Thus if wish to save attitudes or relations, it is not obligatory to force to be jealous it or him. Often men run into original emotional hibernation. And to recover feelings, you will not believe, it is possible simply having changed a regimen of occurrings, calls and t. Item the Main thing, take care!

Talja
15.08.2004, 06:18
It at all does not mean is not present. At us takja the situation with the husband was 2 years. I asked nothing, and he did not promise. But already 6 oh year we together, also want the child.