PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Listen, please, to my sad history. It happens in the past to year....

Julietta
10.08.2004, 08:13
Listen, please, to my sad history. It happens in the past to year. Then to me there were 22 years and I byda the virgin, the such honours pupil. Before there were no boys, discos and any entertainments. All student's years have been given to study. And here, I have met It or him. It was as flash, love. I poznala pleasures of love with it or him. I do not know, whether you felt such when understand, that like - when pricks in fingers, noet heart at one only ideas about itself. When it would be desirable to embrace all world and to share with all the pleasure. When you kiss his and the ground leaves from under legs or foots. When you kiss ends of its or his fingers and you thank the God for that happiness which he has given.
But here there was one BUT. He the married guy also has had time to get in the marriage or spoilage by two children. In general, at it or him successful marriage or spoilage: the careful and liking wife, perfect children. And certainly, he could not leave from the family, that fine understood both I, and he. And here he has left, about itself was not audible year and here, he yesterday calls to me on job! He called from London!!! It appears, he has left to work there and now lives with the family there. It is necessary to tell or say, that for this time our office has moved to other place and accordingly we have changed phone numbers. One God knows as he could learn or find out my office number, being in London. I was so is dumbfounded! So it is lost! After it or him anybody to me not ljub, I can not fall in love, eat boyfriends in any way, but anybody from them even in soles is not necessary to him. Tried or tasted and kiss them (boyfriends), but further it or this business does not go - HE is necessary to me and only HE. Only with it or him I had a full harmony in sex, and in other attitudes or relations. He was such tender, kind, close or attentive!!! The whole year I sohla without it or him, recollected it or him at night, its or his labiums, its or his arm or hand. In general, the whole year there was a depression. And here unexpectedly he calls. Has told or said, that misses on me and has not forgotten me!!! What to me to do or make??? I feel, that without it or him I can not live. And he? How you think, whether really he likes me or has decided to have a good time simply, having called to me? My God, I in a full bewilderment. And how I should enter such situation? To wait for it or him up to the extremity or end of a life or vse-taki to get the close friend. But in fact then I shall deceive it or him, how it is possible to meet the guy, foreknowing, what my heart belongs to another?

Ira
10.08.2004, 19:41
Certainly, to get the friend. Certainly, it is easy or light to give advice or councils to another. I understand your reaction. But it really now is necessary for you. In fact you too are capable someone to carry away and not easier or simply to carry away. You will idolize or worship and adore too. And you thus do not deceive it or him. You too the person, as well as he. He lives with the wife, in family. Speaks, that misses. And you also to him speak, if pozvotit. We live on the ground, despite of our dreams. Look at all more cheerfully. To the woman it is necessary the man series, instead of in London. And there, you look, and He will come running, though what for to you superfluous gemoroj with its or his children whom he never will throw. Happiness to you.

Another Ira
11.08.2004, 22:28
Julietta, believe, these attitudes or relations with London can proceed years (by phone, on e-mail), all this will be very pleasant, but malorealno. Very much often people who leave and lose touch with the environment here, very much require those whom they here have left. Look, he in fact to you has not told or said at all, that leaves, and then, tolko in a year has appeared. And now to him it became boring.
It is possible to continue to communicate with it or him in such plan, but for a life it is better to find another. Itself was in such situation so I know it precisely. Also it is not necessary to compare anybody to it or him, it is a superfluous headache!

Galja
12.08.2004, 03:16
I would not began to spend precious time for the man which could disappear for a year besides also married. Yes, the love, but is and more (for me) the important values. It first of all the strong family in the future, that to you with it or him, similar, does not shine. However 23 years are still that age when it is possible to waste time on pleasant attitudes or relations which do not have any prospect. It is important only to be able to stop in time. Only what he kind if to the wife changes? You simply look at it or him enamoured eyes...

Julietta
12.08.2004, 13:59
Understand, Galja, I do not know, whether you will understand, but I to you shall fairly tell or say, that it or he had a strong depression, that he has fooled around, I saw it, and I know, that he did not pretend. He also has changed to the wife with me for the first time for 8 years of the matrimonial life. And for my part too did not enter to destroy someone's family, yes the God will forgive or excuse me. I did not wish to offend its or his wife. Simply, I think, that this was love, at least, for my part. And from it or him, I too think.
Thanks, to you, two Iram for support and sober thinking. It (the sober thinking) as air is necessary for me, and that I shall simply be lost living in dreams about itself. Simply as it would be desirable to feel it or him now!!! Its or His kisses, its or his body. My God, I die.

JUlka
12.08.2004, 21:35
Simply you had not time to be disappointed in itself. And to dream about itself it is useless is obviously. Do not excruciate itself, try to learn or find out another the man, do not judge one on the basis of " disposable eksperementa ", he can and not the best. And that you have felt that of love - fine, it not is given to all. Success!

Asya
13.08.2004, 10:26
Julietta, here think further nemgnogo - well the best variant - he throws all and on wings of love flies to you. Wedding to-se love, children... And " at it or him successful marriage or spoilage: the careful and liking wife, perfect children ". Only now he already changes to you... During the next depression. He in fact knows as it fine to find a consolation outside of family instead of to try to solve yours with it or him problems... Here such forecasts...

Olja
13.08.2004, 19:44
Juliet, similar you should bring up in yourselves LOVE And RESPECT For. Then the problem will disappear by itself. You will simply not allow so to to concern. He is married, takes you for a ride, prevents to get own family, then disappears for a year, suddenly appears again - and you already fly to it or him;them... Galja, can it is sharp has told or said, but it is in essence correct.

Julietta
15.08.2004, 06:18
And then why he has called to me? Or he to me, really, takes for a ride? What for he needed to spend money for half-hour conversation with me!!! I see, that we need to meet that I was disappointed in that.
OK, all thanks. You on the sly restore me to life! I shall think about itself as of the rascal, it can becomes easier.