PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To you the military man with a question on which, I hope addresses, to you will be...

Igor
14.08.2004, 07:46
To you the military man with a question on which, I hope addresses, you will be easy for responding. We people dark in these questions and if you slightly "clarify" us to you I shall be very grateful. My commander has written the official report and I have announced it or him where, in particular, has informed, that:
1. " mentally it is not steady ".
2. It is put on the account regarding, as the face with " with psihiko-emotional instability ".
In this connection a question, whether the doctor without what or physical examination or survey can similar approve and do or confirm and do;approve and make;confirm and make not? Or whether, in other words, it is possible to consider or examine;survey the similar statement, how the medical diagnosis?

Bobrov A.E.
15.08.2004, 06:08
According to the law on the psychiatric help the doctor can put the diagnosis of an alienation only. And here within the limits of the service characteristic the commander to give the general or common qualifications has the right. In this context the term "is mentally unstable" - is not the diagnosis, and most likely - the service psychological characteristic. The another matter, that she can be considered or examined;surveyed by you as offensive. Then this question already gets in a category of treating of disciplinary affairs. But the psychiatrist here - not the assistant.