PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I the "Average" person!-it definition of simply does not allow to live! All is grey....

TO.
12.08.2004, 04:11
I the "Average" person!-it definition of simply does not allow to live! All is grey... It is bad. .ni it is good. All flows in regular intervals and rectilinearly. A continuous grey strip, sticky mass. It would be desirable rise, but thus it is necessary to fracture everything, and it is impossible. To be pulled out or escape from this CIRCLE. .kak? Who has managed?

Seryoznaja
12.08.2004, 11:45
Did not try to borrow or occupy in something extreme? I have managed.

Unreal
12.08.2004, 23:24
If decide to follow to advice or council Serious (advice or council not such bad), do not take in head to make chlenovreditelstvo or a crime (the life after that, certainly, will change, but not in the best party or side:))) attempt easy to collect the thoughts Still or even helps or assists. Well it is literally to ascend on height dominating over your district, easier or simply to sit down and sit. Not meditation, but brains calms or abirritates it a little. And ideas in the order results or brings.

Herring
13.08.2004, 01:21
Borrow or Occupy itself with something, help or assist someone, create something. And voobshche-everyone chelovek-is unique. Begin samosovershenstvovatsja, one my friend, nachitavshis philosophers, has deduced or removed for itself own teoriju-that the person dolzhnen to aspire to perfection both internally, and externally. And he began to be engaged in self-education and to pump up muscles, and has rather succeeded. And in this field open nemerjanye horizons) Try or Taste...

The mouse
14.08.2004, 13:39
It melancholy can is simple and all is not too bad?

Lisa
15.08.2004, 05:37
Greetings. How are you doing after read through? Can at all it is necessary to read what napisanno below?
You in fact can easily present, that you want... To reach or achieve the purpose or not is your choice.
You have an opportunity to make choice, but sometimes choice entails a situation in which the choice is not present, it is necessary to remember it or this.