PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People, help or assist to understand a situation. I have a young man. To it or him; them...

Ekaterina
07.07.2004, 22:55
People, help or assist to understand a situation. I have a young man. To it or him;them one month ago there has arrived the girlfriend from other city. They sleep on one bed as " landing places " in an apartment are not present more. He assures me, that between them anything is not present. But I cannot believe, that the young man with the girl sleep in one bed month (even already more) and between them anything is not present. Unless such happens???

Gala
08.07.2004, 06:17
And he what even could not tell lies, what sleeps on an inflatable mattress in kitchen or cuisine? You, as not the stranger, can demand change of a situation, and he should not such situation frame at all if, certainly, you too are considered as its or his girl.

Ekaterina
11.07.2004, 08:55
But in fact landing places are not present more...

tusja
12.07.2004, 13:27
Nda, a strange situation. I too would be indignant. Vo-the first, what is it 0-and such close girlfriend, that she is more, che for a month!!!! Has arrived? To me my girlfriends so for what on a visit have not thrust. Especially if to sleep there is no place. And in general is not present met is a nonsense. Really it is impossible to ask a folding bed for friends? So I on your place persistently would explain, that it is unpleasant to you, and that to not frame awkward and ambiguous situations, let she or vgostinitsu will move down, or he to her will find a folding bed.

The anonym
15.07.2004, 01:42
Well, also he will find to her rasskladushku... What will change? To sleep with the girl in one apartment month and that nothing was... It is strange. What, at it or her more other friends in this city are not present? And you, Ekaterina, do not wish to invite to yourselves the friend (from other city, the state...) on a visit and to sleep on one bed, t. To. " Landing places are not present others "? How you MCH on it will look or see?

OPEN COMPANY
15.07.2004, 15:36
Kakaja-any strange situation? Certainly cannot so to be, that they together slept or burn about one month and at them nothing was. Talk to it or him seriously, can put eventually a condition, move the girl to friends or send home in the city.

17.07.2004, 17:27
And you that saw the girlfriend? Heart seems to me will not deceive, look or see, and all you will understand.

PS. To any reasonable person will not come in a head to remain with the friend, knowing, that it or he has a girl and to sleep with it or him in its or his bed. A crazy situation.

And in general mine mnenie-or he with her sleeps, or mows under the fool, and all this situation is pleasant to him.

The girl
19.07.2004, 04:55
Probably and such happens, but to a condition, that between them never nothing was... And, can be no more than two days... BUT, to sleep on one bed, even in that case (if no feelings existing), I would not allow myself, it is exact! I would sleep on a floor, but not with it or him in one bed...

Minka
21.07.2004, 06:04
Yes, strange certainly, but I here for example half a year rent the apartment with the friend, and between us anything is not present - the truth believes nobody to us)) but these are trifles)

Ekaterina
22.07.2004, 10:35
Yes I saw this girlfriend... I know, that He to her nravitsja-it is exact. And she to him... When I happen near to it or him, she is closed in a room and even a nose from there does not put out. Also does not greet even....

tusja
23.07.2004, 19:45
Well she so ebja ugly conducts time, especially it is necessary to explain to him, that all this is unpleasant to you.

MINKE
25.07.2004, 20:14
And you too with it or him in one bed sleep?

Ekaterina
27.07.2004, 20:04
I with it or him sleep, but periodically as together we do not live...

Alla
31.07.2004, 11:49
Kick such friend out. He as "dog in the manger". And in a year he tr..... At you on eyes also will tell or say so it is necessary or was drunk I do not remember. And you will be silent!?

Natalia
02.08.2004, 03:45
On long she to it or him;them has arrived that? Instead of whether he can lodge it or her at whom a string? At whom that at whom is not present the girl? On krajnjak will invite to her to itself)))
I a tower would turn on or away in the first second!

Inna
02.08.2004, 13:34
And why you at it or him do not live? Even if he did not sleep yet with her not behind mountain that day when she will achieve the . Either change a situation, or change the guy.
Success

Sanka
05.08.2004, 21:27
Even one night in one bed. He, he. It it is necessary to be such trustful!!!! Close this book - there are still more many others! The truth the girl-friend for a month will bother also he it or her will expose and will run to you - but to you is it is necessary?!

Ekaterina
08.08.2004, 13:51
Sanka, well I do not know... I for example sometimes sleep with the FRIEND in one bed and between us anything is not present, because I do not perceive it or him as the man, and he me as the woman. And we sleep in one bed because sometimes places do not happen any more. At us as one tent for two in campaigns.... And to us it is very remarkable. Because it SIMPLY FRIEND

Birch
11.08.2004, 19:18
Delirium what that! From what all have taken, what if the man and the woman get in one bed between them it is obligatory that that will be? Though the truth in friendship between M and I do not believe. But I can respond as the man if at me is liked who series would not sleep, except for it or her, I shall not wake up!:) it is a point of honor and fidelity actually.

Sanka
12.08.2004, 07:35
Birch on July, 16th 2004 18 : 02 : 58
If about to speak about honour and fidelity it is easily possible to find one thousand ways to lay down in different places.
The friendship between and all taki happens. Also it is really possible to spend night in bed, another and to keep itself in arms or hand:-), but it - if also the girl behaves accordingly. Katyas but izveni in your case it is divorce chitsoj waters. If he likes you - that for a long time would solve the problem with "bed". A birch - DENY!

Birch
15.08.2004, 03:27
In general, I the supporter of to not frame the situations, able to give though what that an occasion for jealousy. Though as is known, revnivtsy in all see an occasion. Therefore first of all here certainly the guy is not right. But situations happen in a life different, and first of all it is necessary certainly liked to trust. Otherwise, how to live? And this girl can behave somehow, differently nafig such weak-willed guy in general is necessary. In any case, I consider or count, that that that to demand, to be jealous it is not necessary. Change she is very well felt in attitudes or relations, in behaviour, in conversation.