PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a banal situation. To me the husband with the the employee after obshcheg has changed...

I_am
04.08.2004, 04:33
At me a banal situation. To me the husband with the the employee after the general or common feast at job has changed. I trusted him on all hundred and for me it is impact by a stick on bashke. All was seemed perfectly liked husband, family, the son whom daddy madly likes. In family reigned respect. He from job rushed home, the truth sometimes there was sit-round gathering at job till the night, but I considered or counted, what is it normally, not often in fact such proishodilo-few times in a year for holidays. And any suspicions I repeat. She new the employee and very much was pleasant to all, as he said she it or him has called it or her to spend and has invited to a calyx or calicle of coffee, with all consequences following from here. He, on it or him, to words could not restrain, t to was drunk. Here so he to me has depicted all. I have learned or have found out about it or this casually in a week, having found out suddenly traces after that he has told all. I very much like it or him, he speaks, that I should forget and live further, in fact the main thing, that he too likes and more such will not repeat. I do not know to believe him or not, to me is very serious, the stone in a breast is direct. Now it seems to me, that he all time with her, as they together at job.
The opinion of men is interesting to me, whether it is possible to believe the man after that? Whether there Is a change by simply mistake or error or * for what borolsja-on that and * .ved it or this always can be avoided, I precisely know on myself. I nice enough and men often want from me something greater, but I am able to let know, that I do not want it or this. And he means itself has wanted, whether not so? Excuse for the long letter. Help or assist...

liska
05.08.2004, 10:23
To punish as it is necessary both to forgive or excuse. And to be on the alert.

Well here
07.08.2004, 01:20
ne-and, it is impossible. Once "punched" - it was incured... (((

I_am Well votu
08.08.2004, 12:43
You are valid so consider or count? It is very a pity, then there is only a divorce, whether not so?

Well here
08.08.2004, 19:36
And why divorce? Analyse is better, that you do or make not so in bed, pomarinuj it or him malenko (only do not go too far) and give out to him supersex that nepovadno would be on. .djam to go.

Herring
10.08.2004, 01:11
In vain itself excruciate. It is change situatsionnaja-most likely, it is not enough that good has left to him from impressions. Men cannot be believed never. It so, on the future. But with it or this it is possible to live, quite. If very well, what for to search for choleras on the head? Know, Dalaj the Llama skazal-" When something you lose, do not lose thus and a lesson ". You not poterjali-but see, there was such unpleasant piece with vami-and it does not happen, that a life prozhit-and anything takogo-so do or make clever conclusions. Any science even unpleasant, it is possible to direct for itself to a positive bed or channel. By the way, my husband when I have found at it or him the photos which are not leaving somnenij-with my friend, kstati-asked me them to destroy. I promised. But has saved them. They like me. They stimulate me. They in me awake a sports rage). I quite often reconsider them.)))) Can, I izvrashchenka... .pravda, me was legche-at mine horns thickness about an oak grew, by that moment when it happens. But we razvelis-on another prichinam-both till now friends, and till now he considers or counts, that has lost in my face naitselomudrennejshuju the woman of the life))))).

Daisy
10.08.2004, 13:36
Yes she does or makes all so. Pnyj he was simply. All will be adjusted.

I_am Well votu
12.08.2004, 02:05
I already have analysed so much, that brains vylazjat. And on the bill lay, so supersex - to mine was always, and at mutual desire. Got up such, that for the morning it was a shame with itself. By the way, its or his change at all has not reduced my desire, and even on the contrary, as well as at it or him. To me it seems to him simply has bothered to be ideal and it would be desirable to try or taste something new, especially under stories of its or his friends, all though time, yes have changed to the wives. All the same awfully sadly...

Huch
12.08.2004, 15:28
Has changed, means so it was necessary, it means excruciated, not with this so with another. The normal muzhik, the some people potrahajutsja so still will tell all to the wife. And you as has flown?) the man not the woman, descended or went on the left and has forgotten. Can not believe, but try to understand in fact he experiences for family!.
The man at which, sex on the first places is put in a life, will fade, will lose interest to all if not poimeet the woman on the party or side. Will die out and for you! Better than the wife to not find the woman if it or her like, and levak he temporary as a comet flying by in a palate.

Huch
13.08.2004, 16:52
Has changed, means so it was necessary, it means excruciated, not with this so with another. The normal muzhik, the some people potrahajutsja so still will tell all to the wife. And you as has flown?) the man not the woman, descended or went on the left and has forgotten. Can not believe, but try to understand in fact he experiences for family!.
The man at which, sex on the first places is put in a life, will fade, will lose interest to all if not poimeet the woman on the party or side. Will die out and for you! Better than the wife to not find the woman if it or her like, and levak he temporary as a comet flying by in a palate.

Huch
13.08.2004, 21:37

I_am - ---> Huch
15.08.2004, 02:04
I has brought an agent of protection home in brjuchnom a pocket (it is visible should was on road to throw out and has forgotten) and has hung up trousers in a case. And I am casual in their week outweighed also it have fallen out directly before me. When I have given it to him and whether she has asked it there was he has told or said, what is it she. And I at once also have felt, because he much about her told, we often discuss also women and men together. Here and has got.