PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ne mogu poniat sto so mnoy proisxodit. eto ya odna takaya ili vse? zivu s...

selena
07.08.2004, 15:56
ne mogu poniat sto so mnoy proisxodit. eto ya odna takaya ili vse? zivu s parnem pochti god. v kakiye to momenti chuvstvuyu sto lublu yego, a cheres den on meniya razdrazayet. kogda on riadom ne xochu yego videt, a kogda uxodit cherez den umirayu. sama yego progoniayu, a potom zovu, chem prichiniayu yemu bol, potomu sto on menia ochen silno lubit. i vot opiat, skazala yemu sto mi rasstayomsia, onochen perezival i skazal xorosho. i vot teper u menia razrivayetsia serdtse, mne bez nego ochen ploxo, mozet eto privichka i proydet. pomogite mne podskazite sto delat!!! mne ochen ploxo..

The anonym
11.08.2004, 00:46
Well it is direct as about me.. I do not know why it, but I so excruciated the friend to year an one and a half then he has told or said - well all will suffice. Also has left.. And I have remained. It was awful.. Then he has suddenly returned month through 3 and we have decided to begin all over again.. But probably it is not given, he has again left, and has this time told or said that have passed or have taken place all feelings in general and does not wish to meet me more.. To me badly, painfully, but I understand, that itself have killed its or his love.. I think, what is it internal your complexes or still that, at everyone the . I for example had a heap of intrapersonal conflicts and I went half a year to the psychotherapist to change stereotypes and in general the attitude or relation to sebe/ljudjam/lives.

The anonym
12.08.2004, 23:06
Calm down and do not panic, only in a quiet status it is possible to understand itself.

Maks
14.08.2004, 13:17
On a place of the guy I would send you where far away!!! That drives, calls, you solve all over again that is necessary for you, and do not take him for a ride...

Kumiko
15.08.2004, 01:33
How much or As far as I can judge by the experience and experience of girlfriends, such happens, when you like the person, but you understand, that he does not approach or suit for a life, it is necessary to return it or him, and ideas and problems come again. From a habit too happens, whether but here it is already necessary to understand really it already simply habit, at me was MCH which toward the end attitudes or relations I have already simply started to hate, but could not leave it or him, from it or this was even worse, because armistice did not bring pleasure and simplification, you understand the delicacy and you start to go mad of a hopelessness. And can all this be from banal game of hormones, but it is usual not all time, and in the certain days:)))