PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to me to do or make? I am simple in such confusion... The girl from me has left, friends...

Alek
12.08.2004, 10:49
What to me to do or make? I am simple in such confusion... The girl from me has left, friends as are not present those. I feel such a depression, that simply sometimes it would be desirable to be hung up (2 ned. Such already). Several days ago the beginnings it is a lot of to drink, I drink not from that that it would be desirable, and for that what to be forgotten. Advise that nibud... In What ways it can be corrected?

dunkelfalke@speznas.de
12.08.2004, 20:09
Cease to drink, these are your problems will not decide and to forget will not help or assist. Go go in for sports what nibud, dzju up to for example is better. There you and otreagirueshsja and will find friends and can even the girl... From sports the mood and at the same time raises or increases and will get tired so about what to think it will not want

The anonym
14.08.2004, 00:04
Well not soshlsja light a wedge on one girl! Though it is quite probable, that you think differently. Alcohol a problem to not solve - if there will be friends - that doubtful. For the beginning communicate in i-not those, you look, both friends to yourself will get or start also the new girl.

lion
14.08.2004, 13:39
Well poprobui!!! All will be OK

Fiber
14.08.2004, 23:06
Dear Alek. The author of the first report of the rights - is better to fill in to mountain with sports, than vodka. Eventually, you grow fond of and tell or say, that vodka is injurious to health! And having calmed down, look for new friends, both among men, and among women. And there, you look, somebody becomes especially close...