PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I know all and I understand, but I can make nothing with myself - I like married mu...

Страницы : [1] 2

Masha
29.06.2004, 07:14
I know all and I understand, but I can make nothing with myself - I like married the man. Almost 2 years we with it or him were close, but now he began to depart from me on the sly. However, was fair from the very beginning, has told or said, that likes the wife and family never will leave, but time I so am persevering in the feelings. He accepts them. But nothing promises. A pier, solve itself. Well I also have solved. That can, he then will strongly fall in love, and will leave from the wife, but it has not turned out. Though I see, that - former I like him, and he not against to communicate to me, can and is closer, than is simple labour relations, but nevertheless - kak-that not how earlier. Really he absolutely will stop with me any contacts, will not call, how earlier, will not talk, will not give advice or councils? And then and in general will disappear from my life? And in fact it is my first love. So it is serious on soul or douche and it is sad. Can, someone had a similar history, advise, as it or him to keep.

The anonym
30.06.2004, 21:44
A zachem?????????

The anonym
04.07.2004, 01:13
Learn or Find out from it or him the reason and try to eliminate or erase;remove it or her, if it in your forces.

Elena
06.07.2004, 03:55
The lovely girl, look back around, develop or vanish. For certain, you will meet the the man. What for to you this zhenatik which allows itself to like? Will suffice to be humiliated. Be happy!

The anonym
06.07.2004, 11:31
The earlier will disappear, the you will more quickly recover.

Xenia
08.07.2004, 10:46
Attitudes or Relations with married the man - a greater or big mistake or error. You would like to destroy family. In fact he has told or said, that likes the wife. To destroy family it is possible only if she has collapsed from within. You were necessary to Him only for a change in sex, and now you have bothered him and consequently he began to depart from you. Look or see at a situation from the point of view of its or his family - present, if on your father here so any madam, or on your husband was hung up, you would like it or this? Do not think, that I condemn you, is simple in our society there are things by which to do or make it is impossible to not cause somebody a pain, together with. So I wish you to have somewhat quicker these serious times and to find the pure or clean love.

I am I
10.07.2004, 06:35
It agree with all 100 %! Here what not to you noodles on ears it began possible to hang up it or him only to respect. You are not absolutely real on a thing look. Has thought up to itself something of that is not present and you believe in it, and the reality is little bit another. It at you to it or him;them love and would be desirable you, that also he in you has been enamoured, you are more correct in it believe, and at it or him to you not about what he chesno speaks such strong feeling to you. Simply it is necessary for some men more than one woman. Probably it is its or his variant. From this disharmony also you suffer. Put itself before the fact of a reality. Tell or say to itself it WILL be never fair HE my HUSBAND. What in it or this terrible? Think why you to it or him;them pulls. If it is pleasant to you to communicate with it or him if you feel, what is it dialogue develops you and goes to you on advantage or benefit concern to it or him;them as to " muzhchine-to the teacher ". At you to it or him;them simply emotional zavisimomt. Vprintsipe it prikolno and you in any sort even has carried to meet such muzhik. But thus do not limit itself from dialogue with others. All people different communicate and search in people for beauty. naslozhdajsja a life. Change the attitude or relation to a situation. You the free person, use it or this! Actually all not so is bad. If he chelevek with which it is interesting to you, it is simple rasslabsja and naslozhdajsja. Not zatsiklivaj itself on itself. To him of it or this it is not necessary also for you too. Tell or say to yourself, that you are not going to to die that you are not necessary to him. Work above itself. Force itself to not wait for its or his calls, and on the contrary make the plan than you will be engaged during free time from job. Make the list of books which you would like prohonour, to descend or go on exhibitions, something to change houses, to arrange a party for druzej-friends, to be passed or be taken place on shops, etc. Behave constantly at business and then you will understand, that actually you can fine live without it or him. Leave it or him to itself for "dessert";)

Marina
11.07.2004, 04:16
At me so was and not time. I very amorous. Try to find in itself defects, there will be a discontent, here and develop it or him. Complain of it or him to close people, they in it or this will support or maintain you. Try gde-nibud to meet another, can who will acquaint, ask (it not for serious attitudes or relations, and it is simple for derivation, therefore any will approach or suit). With it or this vse-peerly having dug will be, he has already got used to you and to the wife has got used so what for to change, he knows it or her more longly, therefore and will choose it or her (from a cartoon film, but very precisely passes reasonings of men). To me too was always serious to leave, especially if you leave, therefore lead up attitudes or relations to such hassle, that having left "was simply christened" and had a rest from scandals. But it is personally my experience, listen to itself and do or make so that most it was comfortable. It would be desirable to communicate - communicate, "do not fracture" itself.

Nata
14.07.2004, 22:43
Try to understand, what exactly so to it or him;them attracts you... Successes.

Sergey
16.07.2004, 13:31
Distance and time - the best medicines in the given situation. Simply, do not think about itself, do not call, do not meet also all. By the way, according to 95 % of marriages or spoilage break up iz-for disagreements in family. And the mistress becomes the wife only in 1 case from 4 h. On what you hoped from the very beginning - not clearly. It as a raker which fields lay in the middle. Everyone know, but all the same and strive to come or step. And if you will constantly inspire yourselves, that you like it or him, will excruciate yourself indefinitely. Unpleasantly, certainly, especially for the first time, but chtozh to do or make. The life is those.

Masha
17.07.2004, 06:20
All many thanks so me have supported or maintained. In the house at me supports are not present, parents badly live among themselves, swear. Simply I wish to run away from the house. Thought, can, he will manage me to pull out from family though knew, that with the wife at it or him perfect attitudes or relations, but here hoped. On the other hand, if he has gone on communication or connection with me, not all safely houses? I so thought, and he has a rest with the wife, and have now returned from Egypt, happy or enough and sunburnt, and departs from me as the wife has learned or has found out about our attitudes or relations. Has simply got confused in thoughts. Thought, the wife learns or finds out, will expel it or him, and they - have gone to travel.

Sergey
20.07.2004, 13:56
It is spoken that at it or him by very clever wife who appreciates it or him. Unfortunately, it is time to you to open eyes and to understand, what to hope there is nothing. In the given situation already nothing depends on you. I assure you, that in couple of years it will seem full nonsense. It is not necessary to go in cycles. Through such passed or took place many. And here, live normally. Than you are worse than the others?

Ivanka
21.07.2004, 21:56
Mashenka, you wish to receive the ready successful husband. But he not at once became such. The wife supported or maintained it or him, helped or assisted, in something brought up, itself gde-that restrained. Home life consists not only of sweets. And you hoped that the wife here so at once will cross out all the diligence, will destroy what framed years? And you so have acted or arrived? Husbands (with rare exception) like to gambol on the party or side. And about that what is it the signal about family trouble to me, apparently, would be thought up by the same muzhchiny-psychologists what to be justified... Usually object of their adoration to aspire to that what the wife has learned or has found out all. That most to become the wife.
Now scroll the script all over again. You are a wife. Where the guarantee that he with you will not act or arrive through time just as and with was or former? So it is better rasstantes now while it is young, it is not connected by children and search to itself free. In all such situations a stick about two extremities or ends - you do not know what will strike. I wish good luck.

Masha
25.07.2004, 04:35
And you know, he not that person who likes to resemble on the left, to gambol on the party or side. On the contrary, I - the first change in a long-term matrimonial life. For this reason I hoped, that all is very serious from its or his party or side. And about ready, it is the truth. I am done not involved at all malchiki-with coevals, do not know, about what with them it is possible to speak and what to do or make. But we work together, can, if we shall be and to see further almost every day, he and will not forget me and again will want to deal with the young girl, instead of with the adult wife?

Ivanka
25.07.2004, 17:43
All always happens for the first time - the first kiss, the first love, the first change. And the first mistrust too happens. You would like to see in itself good (the first change in a long-term matrimonial life). Here in etom-that and a secret, that a life matrimonial long-term. Naturally all already was settled and has settled, love, passion, sincere impulses. All is familiar, all easy, reliably. And suddenly you. Young, fresh, nepoznannaja. This all intrigues. The man has taken a great interest. And while all disappeared it or him it arranged. Houses that's all right, in time a supper, pure or clean linen and everyone wait and adore papochku. And as a hobby you, freshness of sensations, almost that the youth has returned. BUT... The Thunder has burst, the wife has learned or has found out. Naturally there was a large conversation, here he and began to depart from you. And what to the muzhik to do or make? Begin a life with a pure or clean leaf or sheet not everyone can and whether will want? All this is very complex or difficult even for strong. I to you wish to advise to not waste time on expectation. It very quickly leaves, and the youth is even faster. Convince itself of that, what is it not YOURS, the last episode. In fact it will be a pity itself when he will throw you. In fact by and large you already too the read through book. Leave, painfully, bitterly, but it is necessary. I wish you to be liked by the worthy person, and here, maybe, you have created an image.

The wife
27.07.2004, 20:51
Thanks Ivanke for its or her words. Can, these are words of support and for all wives?!

Snezhana
29.07.2004, 03:07
Masha, whether correctly I has understood, what you with it or him together works? Then the best advice or council - change a place of job - from eyes down with from heart! And still is important - how old are you, and how much to him?

Iriska
31.07.2004, 20:50
Well a pancake so there is, actually it klevo - the adult muzhik, the skilled or experienced, skilful lover, the pleasant interlocutor, with it or him it is good in any situation. But to like it or him it is impossible. Take with itself all good that he has given you is all yours - and leave. Tear carelessly when the pain will pass or take place, with you there will be all that experience, and you still will meet the the man. Success.

Xenia
01.08.2004, 21:55
What can you give him, the wife cannot give that? The Youth? And this all? Unless he will exchange the family for it, especially that quickly flies by. He not the fool. Likely and children are? And novelty of attitudes or relations with you has already passed or has already taken place. It is far not the most terrible, that can happen in a life, be going to with forces and leave. You will recollect then as though it and not with you was, that is without tragical emotions, and it is equal, as though from.

Masha - Snezhane
04.08.2004, 08:17
To me - 19, to him - 53. But all the same I like it or him.

The anonym
05.08.2004, 05:39
Wishing vyiti in marriage for the general, before eat pood salt with the soldier, the lieutenant and to grow together with it or him. Not razzevaj rotok on another's. Whether it is not enough that to that would be desirable? To you 19, to him 53. He mature and taken place the man with the wife. Used you and has thrown out, such little fools prd prudi. Draw to yourself a picture, what you have withdrawn it or him from family and what you will become at once happy? Yes anything similar will not occur or happen, in fact normal the man always will sincerely gravitate to native, close, years to the checked up people. And if he a dog is even worse, in the same way and will change you for another. To think it is necessary, instead of to want.

Lerchik
06.08.2004, 21:58
.. " Thought, can, he will manage me to pull out from family though knew, that with the wife at it or him perfect attitudes or relations, but here hoped... Thought, the wife learns or finds out, will expel it or him, and they - have gone to travel "... Masha, let a horse thinks, at it or her a head greater or big. Probably, its or his wife nastuchala, or the girl-friend has helped or assisted? A good piece phone, but all the same it is not original kak-that it has turned out:)

Masha-
10.08.2004, 12:20
By phone did not call, but here on elektronke has sent pair otkrytok-hints. But in fact unsigned, though I think, that she has understood. But then it seemed to me, that he vse-taki will choose me, here and has overestimated the forces. Now I abuse, that has not restrained, but in fact it is insulting, sleeps with me, and then goes home, moreover and hurries up, sometimes and to see off refused, spoke, that the wife waits. It is necessary to go more quickly. Not clearly all this. Like liked, was gentle, wrote such tender messages, were close, and he skipping home.

Ivanka
13.08.2004, 15:29
The girl, and what future at you can be with it or him? You reflected on it or this? At it or him it is probable already grandsons is. It just about a situation " a gray hair in borodu-a demon in a rib ". What for to spoil to itself a life. And home hurried that on divanchike to rest in bed. In takom-that age silenki any more those. After with you pobyl, and tongue on shoulders threw out, possibly. Muzhiks durju toil at such age, feel that soon " will fall down on polshestogo ", here and build of itself peacocks... oshchipannyh. And as at it or him conscience has sufficed you to seduce, work together, you to him in the daughter suit. More shortly, excuse, but he KAZEL!

Masha
14.08.2004, 00:02
Yes he also did not want anything, fairly warned, that it is not necessary to approach, I have insisted, thought - for ever.