PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have nobody to consult in occasion of my situation. It would not be desirable it vspomin...

Natalia
14.08.2004, 08:20
I have nobody to consult in occasion of my situation. It would not be desirable to recollect it, 3 months ago at me the finest person has died svyokr-, and the mother-in-law has strongly changed, became rigid and kak-that has kept away from me.
There was a unpleasant case: she has accused my mum of household larceny at her place. I do not know as me and forces it have sufficed mum to bear or take out. But for the sake of my small daughter now all kak-that have calmed down, but mum took nothing, and to prove anything it is impossible.
My husband very much liked the father and likes mother, and completely to her believes. Now he sometimes affords retorts of type: " Well give sekonomim money for a gift to your mum ". I cry or pay, in fact it is unfair also half of things in our young and rather poor apartment is presented
My mum. As to me to be, I already regret, that have married and have entered into this family, but at us the thoracal child, and I am not ready to leave. Help or assist, please advice or council. Thanks.

Bobrov A.E.
14.08.2004, 19:12
Charges to address of your mum - most likely result of the displaced aggression caused or called by reaction to loss at the mother-in-law. It is assured or confident, that after a while she becomes almost same as before. Try to concern to her as to the person who has transferred or carried greater or big spiritual wounds. And more, do not give in aggressions. Consider, that at your husband now very uneasy psychological period as he has collided or faced that besides it or him you still pay the big attention to the child. Many men, not realizing it or this, are jealous. From here and these retorts. Do not aggravate the attitude or relation, postrajtes to help or assist the husband. Instead of a distance from it or him postrajtes to become closer. As also to you, and it now is extremely necessary for your child. 1 j year in a life of the child - the major.