PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks chto-though someone supports or maintains me but if you only knew as...

Sergey
09.08.2004, 22:01
Thanks chto-though someone supports or maintains me but if you only knew as difficultly that is necessary me in a life have understood, and would not began to dissuade from a suicide. I understand that a sin and there's nothing to be done where to disappear only in a hell, if a sin. Yes someone and the truth to live remains not much iz-for any illnesses or diseases, and I naooborot ask the god every day to die, the life has bothered, has bothered. Is at any moment ready to accept mors, I am not afraid of mors, only where she? She comes then when she is completely not necessary, and when is very necessary will not wait. Very much it would be desirable to communicate to somebody if somebody wishes leave please the e-male.

Kiseleva E.J.
12.08.2004, 10:46
If psychologists do not frighten you, mozhite to write on any of imejlov, imejushch. In info

The anonym
14.08.2004, 00:12
Look mail!!! Keep. And success!

anechka
14.08.2004, 18:23
Hi! I was visited or attended too with such ideas when in my life has come or stepped BLACK to mountain POLOSA-for mountain, a problem behind a problem... .neudachi... .-problems, personal zhizn-too..... Nothing would be desirable me... Everything seemed, that, I am more not in forces that or to make... To change, that it is better to die. But then to me all repeated, that I simply wish to avoid these problems, to leave from them! And when I began to reflect above it or this, it has appeared, what is it and the truth so.... It seems to me at all in a life there are black strips, and they do not need to be avoided, with them it is necessary to struggle!!! I do not know, whether so at you or not. Has simply shared opinion, can will help or assist.