PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Recently have discussed with the guy, that our attitudes or relations 2-years or summer - time or temporary, both p...

Olja
06.08.2004, 16:55
Recently have discussed with the guy, that our attitudes or relations 2-years or summer - time or temporary, both we understand, that break is inevitable, simply matter of time (both of us are free; simply too different views on many things, and the main thing - on attitudes or relations and their sense) - as they say while finally each other we "not shall get". If to be more exact, while to me will not bother to suffer or bear - by its or his words; t. e. Its or his such attitudes or relations arrange, and I slikom suffer much. Meanwhile I still suffer or bear (I am was insolent or keep on splinters of love), and he tries like. Tell or say, whether is it treachery to look round around in searches of another another while we still meet?

The anonym
09.08.2004, 18:12
Is not. And to wait there is nothing - time parting - business of time - there is nothing to pull a cat for a tail.

Olja
10.08.2004, 10:27
Yes I know, that there is nothing to pull a cat for a tail. The will does not suffice, I get used to an idea...

Lena
10.08.2004, 19:30
Half a loaf is better than no bread, but search more suitable kandidatiru, it is not necessary to suffer and suffer or bear. If at you patience mnogo-it can rasstinutsja for long years.

The anonym
13.08.2004, 17:35
Olja, what for itself so to excruciate and suffer or bear? You that to itself not the mistress? It is better to leave and leave for memoirs those krohi good, that you yet have not lost, than then with disgust to recollect all life.

Shimanskij O.I.
14.08.2004, 17:31
Dear Olja!

Anything dishonest that you search for the person with whom it would be interesting to you also which would divide or share;part your view into attitudes or relations is not present.