PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Earlier when I met guys, I showed the initiative in ours otnosh...

Monika!
08.08.2004, 10:57
Earlier when I met guys, I showed the initiative in our attitudes or relations. And now I have a young man, which itself shows the initiative. He at once has grown fond of me, and I concerned to it or him;them all over again as to the friend, and has then grown fond. A problem that at us more friendly attitudes or relations, than love. He likes me. And I test to it or him;them passion only when I slightly drunk. We meet it or him 2 years... I do not know, I have got confused. On the one hand I wish to connect with it or him the life, I see in itself the careful husband and quiet daddy for the future children! (I am not pregnant). But on the other hand, I do not have no adrenaline, passion and novelty in our attitudes or relations. Tell or say it love or pryvychka? What to me to do or make? Really all men such boring when every day them you see? But I do not wish to leave it or him because it is not assured, that I shall find the guy better it or him! Advise me what to do or make?

Alesya
09.08.2004, 01:56
It is impossible to remain with the person only iz-for phobias to not find the best. Dishonestly in relation to it or him;them, first of all.

Els
09.08.2004, 13:31
Very boring, find better to itself the girlfriend

Daisy
10.08.2004, 17:50
Let's begin with that he not always boring. When you sdegka are drunk at you the passion wakes up to it or him;them, tak what not all so is monotonous in this question.

It is love
11.08.2004, 20:44
You will throw ego-all life you will suffer.

Anel
13.08.2004, 01:47
It is necessary to pass not a drunk way of life, and the passion is provided to you constantly. And the most important, boredom as an arm or a hand will remove or take off.

Monika!
14.08.2004, 01:26
Yes, but a toper I too to become I do not want......

Peach
14.08.2004, 11:19
And why adrenalinchik only from attitudes or relations with men, many other variants, mountain skiing, parashutnyj sports. You will not find other sources so you will be metatsja: and to throw it is a pity and to live toshno.

IRISHA
14.08.2004, 16:46
Hardly it is love... Try to leave for a while. Tell or say to him, that want pobyt one. Then look or see on istinoe a state of affairs. And about sex, believe, that in it or this to be engaged much more pleasantly on a sober head and with the liked person.