PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The help of the professional psychologist is very necessary to me!!! My beloved...

Zavizionov Feodor Jurevich
10.08.2004, 11:00
The help of the professional psychologist is very necessary to me!!! My beloved absolutely goes mad... 2 years ago she has lost the most person close to her - the father. He has died of a cancer, and, that the most terrible - at it or her on arms or hand. To her was only 15 then... After that she absolutely another. She constantly searches in me for those features which were at it or her papochki when we quarrel, she becomes reserved and the Daddy, the daddy repeats only "... ", etc. Moreover! At it or her absolutely unreasonable complexes have developed!!! Having the most beautiful figure and simply very beautiful face with correct features, of what normal people would be proud, she of it or this hesitates of all... Is afraid to go on a beach, is afraid to undress once again... And in fact about beauty not I speak one! All guys, that know it or her, try though kak-that priudarit for her! What to me to do or make?! Please prompt how to relieve it or her of these complexes! I ask you, psychologists, respond to my call for help! I very much am afraid of it or her to lose, but if so will go further, we rasstanemsja... HELP or ASSIST!
Feodor, 20 years.
P. S. Write to me the answer on E-Mail:
Fedya-1982@yandex. ru.
I SHALL BE VERY GRATEFUL!

Zavizionov Feodor Jurevich (31.08.2002 Sb 00 : 47)

Well here
11.08.2004, 08:30
She voobshche-that to the psychiatrist does not need to address.

Hrjun
12.08.2004, 22:18
Feodor Jurevich, at my friend the same was. The stress terrible when the father has died. They have recognized fobiju-are treated. Write on seksopatolog-Isaev D. D from Peter, he the psychiatrist, I think, will help or assist. To her, at least, has helped or assisted.

jimmy
14.08.2004, 14:14
The uncle fyodor from prostokvashina, the psychologist is necessary to you or her? I too on a beach do not undress well and that. The normal person whom to not aspire to push off foreheads of all dogs of city understands, that a beautiful figure not ohmyrjat all successively, and to like liked (liked), not including the improving party or side of aspect, and to become bare under the sun, knowing, that genetically predpaspolozhen to a cancer is not necessary, and she the good fellow if it or this does not do or make. And if something remove or take off cowards would be desirable to boast and run on city if to eat than boast, @!!!!