PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the man only tell or say: I Want from you the child, I think, that many will agree...

Huch
10.08.2004, 06:57
To the man only tell or say: I Want from you the child, I think, that many will agree on it pleasantly offer. The more on the world such she splashes kiddies, the better, man's psychology. And with the woman absolutely differently, for what will not give the ootid to the man which would like the child without it or her (well if there was such opportunity at physicians).

Adrenalinka
10.08.2004, 19:53
Yes!:)) I the CHILD, let even in the form of an ootid, would not give anybody! Who will take care about itself better, than I?:)) and suddenly to my ootid it will be bad without me?:)))))

The anonym
12.08.2004, 08:27
Nu-well. Semens can it or him and it is not a pity, to muzhiks, and the alimony then you will not beat out any forces.

Herring-OO?O
13.08.2004, 08:04
I want from you the child)))) I-a mail znaesh-send)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Huch
13.08.2004, 12:39
Well Small fish, I shall send you this test tube posylkoj, poste restante.)
Conception I guarantee, from me women even with the cut out pipes)) become pregnant
Send or Have come me that nibut unusual, the scanned palm, a sound file with the voice, at last, one more photo, only without a coat and shljapki)

Huch
14.08.2004, 14:04
Well Small fish, I shall send you this test tube posylkoj, poste restante.)
Conception I guarantee, from me women even with the cut out pipes)) become pregnant
Send or Have come me that nibut unusual, the scanned palm, a sound file with the voice, at last, one more photo, only without a coat and shljapki)