PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 27 years, I married 6 years, am now pregnant 10 aja week. The husband for me vs...

Katyas
08.08.2004, 10:21
To me of 27 years, I married 6 years, am now pregnant 10 aja week. The husband in every possible way tries to look after me, I work, he endlessly without job, here only recently was arranged and again without job. At me otkuda-that pret a negative - I am afraid, that pregnancy I do not bear or I take out, that - and suddenly there the patient, and suddenly something not so, and suddenly I shall not consult and so on. At the husband it is the second child will be, it or he already has a daughter from first marriage. At me the first-born. I constantly drive away from myself these ideas, I try to adjust or set up myself on good lad, but terrible ideas and climb, and climb in my head. Prompt . What to do or make to me, to not think about bad? And?-))

Sasha
12.08.2004, 07:38
Katya, I too through all this has passed or has taken place, at me the first pregnancy has ended with an abortion (from the first husband), the second (from the second husband) was a continuous nightmare, I all time twitched, especially on early term, then at me was threat of premature birth or births (from sixth month and up to the extremity or end), have lain 2, 5 months under droppers, on tablets, but thanks God all has ended safely. Has given birth in time to the healthy child. Now synochku half-year. I have entered the name on courses for pregnant women, and to you I advise, helps or assists, will meet with same as you, will distract. The truth to me was necessary to leave work iz-for threats, I hope, that you do not have reasons for trouble.
And here about the husband, I on your place would begin to worry. That that he does not work it badly. At me too so was also anything good from this has not left. Can look or see in conference, there about my problems it is much written. If the man does not work, and thus already has the child and waits for the second, he means irresponsible, infantile and egoistichnyj. I too looked after me, and now to work does not want, with the child to sit too does not want also the house does not do or make anything. Enter the name on courses (if agents allow), go together with the husband, it would be quite good if he has communicated to the psychologist, it is abnormal, that the man cannot work.

Katyas
12.08.2004, 21:37
Yes is not present... The matter is that he not " cannot work "or" does not wish to work ". On the contrary! He wants and can... But here only circumstances so develop.... On the first job in it or this to year has gone - with job consulted, but there there were inhuman conditions (a toilet there is no, a water where to have a rest) though he and the muscovite, well was frightened, worked, thought, that there will be other warehouse (he in a warehouse the chief was).... Then suddenly on it or him vzelsja one of founders and in every possible way began "to destroy", has offered behind its or his back its or his place to the boy, that my husband has resulted or brought with itself, after such my husband at once has left... The second place (recently) - it or him have invited, he in the first put wished to leave, because did not see need in ITS or HIS job. There have simply opened vacancy and wished to look or see, that from this it will turn out.... Have solved, that will not turn out also it or him have asked. He even has not fulfilled month. There was at us one friend - which has told or said a gold thing to my husband - " to You carries on morons! Fasten - at you KARMA SUCH! ".... And it is valid.. If to look narrowly.... So it also turns out.-))

Sasha
14.08.2004, 11:54
I earlier too thought, that to mine prsto does not carry in a life, believe it not so. Does not carry only that who does not try. As they say, who wants, that searches for opportunities who does not want, that searches for the reasons. To my child there were 2 months when I have come to work and for me not the reason to leave work absence of a toilet, and vacation spot, plots behind a back. I think through this or thus everyone pass or take place, simply one pass or take place, and others lower or omit arms or hand. I do not know your husband, I hope at all of you there will be well, simply I have been very strongly disappointed and till now have not departed from it or this. Give the god that it or this has not occured or happened to you. In any case for you now the main thing support and if your husband gives you it it is perfect. Try to not wind itself in occasion of health of the child (at your husband the first child is healthy?), If yes, also to you to worry there is nothing, your excitements only harm to you and the child. Be registered in female consultation, talk about the problems to the doctor, I think at all of you will be by way of.